PMDG DC6 Beta Cockpit Tour!

Thread: PMDG DC6 Beta Cockpit Tour!

Icon4 PMDG DC6 Beta Cockpit Tour!

P3D video showing features also by oal260.

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Ted-

She really is lovely, and coming along very nicely.....

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/5...dc-6a-at-9000/

Best- C

Nicely done introduction video, thanks Ted !

I do wonder for quite some time now if we will EVER get our grubby hands at those controls and switches ourselves instead of gazing at those 'look but don't touch' vids, like little schoolboys pressing their noses up on the glass of the toyshop windows... Atleast that's how i feel i've been treated by PMDG regarding the DC-6, like a little schoolboy..

First the announcement seemed like a dream. PMDG doing one of my fav propliners ! Are you kidding me !??? That's about 5 years ago now.... Then, when finally the waiting is over and this great flightsim wonder is released it is released only for XPlane! Are you kidding me !!?? And now that the XPlane version is outthere for about a year we, poor little FSX/P3D boys, still got nothing. Said it before, it's not fair! I can honestly say that my utter enthusiasm for one of the best flightsim devs outthere doing one of my favourite propliners has significantly diminished.

PMDG DC-6 for FSX/P3D released ! Hmmmmm.... i believe it when i can click on it...

Btw, Ted, just installed P3Dv3 and now in the process of redownloading/reinstalling all the Orbx/FTX stuff. Phew!!

A little darkish, that DC-6 VC in the video, don't you think ? Would that be P3Dv3 ??... Very nice that we can handle brightness ourselves in v3 !

(seriously, i am still extremely anticipating the arrival of the DC-6 in FSX/P3D of course.. )
    Last edited by Javis; April 23rd, 2017 at 02:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    Nicely done introduction video, thanks Ted !

Btw, Ted, just installed P3Dv3 and now in the process of redownloading/reinstalling all the Orbx/FTX stuff. Phew!!

A little darkish, that DC-6 VC in the video, don't you think ? Would that be P3Dv3 ??... Very nice that we can handle brightness ourselves in v3 !

(seriously, i am still extremely anticipating the arrival of the DC-6 in FSX/P3D of course.. )
    Give this a try (PTA) when you are all set up and check the links (Green bar) for additional software.

http://www.nzfsim.org/index.php?dsp=PTA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_vlz6eLgR4

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Thanks mate, those screenshots look amazing ! Bit of work ahead i suppose. Just got UT2 working in P3Dv3.

Thanks for the links, Ted !

Members who have read this thread: 0