Aero Commander AC520 FSX Native Released - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aero Commander AC520 FSX Native Released

That's a pretty good picture, Brady. My own recollections are about 48 years old and unreliable. I'll have to see if I can build a repaint around it.

Craig
    Craig "CB" Taylor
    Team AVSIM RTWR

Another goldie from the master,

Milton, even though I am sure you are busy with other projects, I say: Keep those Commanders coming!
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Gaab, if you are referring to the Trackers, Tracers, Traders, Euroastar350 converted several of them to FSX native already. They reside in the library here.

If you are referring to the F7F series, Gordon (********) has that solution for you in an all new exterior and VC built specifically to take advantage of FSX and P3D capabilities.

As a result, I will not likely convert my old F7F series.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Quote Originally Posted by manfredc3 View Post
    Another goldie from the master,

Milton, even though I am sure you are busy with other projects, I say: Keep those Commanders coming!
    Thank you Sir. Working on the AC560A(HC) now interspersed with the other 3 projects and video tutorials.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

As a result, I will not likely convert my old F7F series.
    The work you and Gman have done with that bird is remarkable! I flew the designated version in the RTWR, in FSX:SE, and loved it. I still fly it constantly and thoroughly enjoy it.

Any of the Grumman Seven, I think they're called, would be just fantastic. I don't know when I'm going to have time to fly all the wonderful birds you've produced so far, let alone more FSX portovers you might come up with! Still appreciate all the hard work, whether I have time to really fly them all or not.

Thanks again, Mr. Shupe, and all the others that have made all these wonderful freeware planes available to us!

Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    Gaab, if you are referring to the Trackers, Tracers, Traders, Euroastar350 converted several of them to FSX native already. They reside in the library here.
    Thank you for the head up - I already knew the native conversion of the Trader C1AX and of course of the F7F by Gman.

I am now downloading the Tracker S2F3 and the Tracer E1B by Hugues-MDflyer4.

Gérard

Members who have read this thread: 0