Milviz Ju 87 D.5/G.2 Stuka is now a free download! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Milviz Ju 87 D.5/G.2 Stuka is now a free download!

Read the manual, it has to be warmed up first. Stalls out and dies otherwise.
    Last edited by Penzoil3; April 22nd, 2017 at 03:41.

Quote Originally Posted by ejoiner View Post
    Thanks. Downloaded immediately. I dont think it flies well in P3D though unless Im doing something completely (wrong) possible... it sputters like the mixture needs adjusting, but I cant find it. Also the prop disk needs some tuning. its mostly black. Still a great model. Thank you Milviz for the unusual present!
    Make sure the fuel pump is on that will cure splutters. As for the black prop in some of the texture folders (not the texture.base folder) there is an extra Prop.dds which is causing the problem. Delete it and you should be fine. By the way I'm using P3D

Didn't quite escape.
    Guess I'd better get the Kubelwagen finished and my Stuka airfield(s) re-uploaded. :S

Ian P.

For the guys that bought it some time ago, remember that there are repaints in the payware package that are not in the freeware package (Just If you want to backup them before anything...)
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

Quote Originally Posted by hairyspin View Post
    "One of" the most ugly, Bjoern, "one of". Which the ugliest of all is/was I couldn't say. Mirror, mirror on the wall... oh, of course, the Caproni CA 60

I'd classify that bird as "incredibly functional" instead of straight out ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    The Stuka certainly was very functional and effective early in the WWII Blitzkrieg of mainland Europe, but fell very short during the Battle of Britain, when the RAF Hurricanes and Spitfires had a bit of a turkey shoot.
    Mike M.​

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    I have to agree with you Bjoern . Incredibly functional . It did what it was designed to do very well . Obviously if you were a German pilot in a squadron of Stuka's and got swarmed by a flight of " Spits " you were in deep doo doo ! I don't know off hand (Have not Googled yet) what the max range was but fuel planning must have been close to the top of the priority list .

Rich

After bomb release I have an infinite serie of ground explosions (red smoke/flame).
    Am I doing anything wrong?
    FSX pro.

Edit:
    Never mind: reinstalled and it fixed it.

I have done a few paints for the Stuka. I plan on doing more after I finish with the JF Spitfire MkV

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum..._ju87_6gdr.zip

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum..._ju87_s2ac.zip

English vc textures

For those of us with trouble translating.

http://www.milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=3332
    FAA A&P, FE (TURBOJET),AMEL COMM INST DC-8 & B767/757 TYPE RATEINGS
    FCC GROL

Thanks John! My high school German wasn't much help...
    LOL
    Sue

What a famous plane! Unbelievable that this is a freeware now! All works fine, but I note even after starting the engine, there are no pilots sitting in it. What did I wrong?
    Best regards, Manfred.

Quote Originally Posted by CavOk View Post
    Make sure the fuel pump is on that will cure splutters. As for the black prop in some of the texture folders (not the texture.base folder) there is an extra Prop.dds which is causing the problem. Delete it and you should be fine. By the way I'm using P3D
    Thanks for the information on the extra prop.dds file causing the black prop. I am using FSX w/ acceleration.
    I see three files;
    prop.dds
    prop.2dds
    propblurred

Which file or files should be deleted?

The only other problem I have is the instrument lights causing the panel to whiten out. I went through the manual but didn't see if there is a sequence to turning on the interior lights.
    Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Manschy View Post
    All works fine, but I note even after starting the engine, there are no pilots sitting in it. What did I wrong?
    Just click on the pilot's seat from within the VC.

My pictures of this Stuka, not fresh.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyjo View Post
    Thanks for the information on the extra prop.dds file causing the black prop. I am using FSX w/ acceleration.
    I see three files;
    prop.dds
    prop.2dds
    propblurred

Which file or files should be deleted?

Thanks again
    Simply disable only the prop.dds like prop.dOFFds (or delete) like Cavoks suggestion. Had the same problem and now everything is fine.

Oh, and I got back my crew now. Thanks for help!
    Best regards, Manfred.

Members who have read this thread: 1