VFR Prague Scenery for FS2004...

Thread: VFR Prague Scenery for FS2004...

VFR Prague Scenery for FS2004...

Anyone here have the VFR Prague scenery (VFR Praha) for FS2004 saved to their drive and could possibly PM me a link? I am talking about the files originally found here and now only visible on webarchive:

https://web-beta.archive.org/web/200...lanek=download

Given that many of the download links on the webarchive page of vfr prague (vfr praha) scenery only link to incomplete corrupt zip archives (over at flightsim, I made this request but to no avail as the flightsim member responding to the post later made the discovery in a PM to me that the downloaded zip files were not the size indicated on the archived site and thereby unable to offer further help), would anyone kindly share said files and/or upload said files to file library as a complete archive, namely: p-q23-L11.zip, praha_vfr-20020625.zip, vfrprahaagn.zip, VFR Praha_1_1.zip. I checked flightsim.cz, but they also do not host the aforesaid files; its nowhere to be found on the internet.

The Prague airport, although not available at the above site, can be found here and I presume it is the same one uploaded originally to the above, now archived, site:
    https://www.vacc-cz.org/en/airports/lkpr

It seems that only the VFR scenery is missing, so it would be great if someone who has these files could PM me a link to them and/or upload it to f/l here, or at flightsim/avsim. If not here, then I must do the more daunting task of requesting said files on the VACC-Czech forum site. Thanks for any assistance...

SOH-CM-2023
    Check your PM.

Sean

That's one file I'm looking for as well. You would make me a lucky man if you could help me out.

In exchange I could offer that freeware photoreal scenery of the Giant mountains (Krkonose in Czech) at the border to Poland. It was another freeware scenery project, but this site also went for good. Should work in FSX, too.

Members who have read this thread: 0