Microsimulator T-37B

Thread: Microsimulator T-37B

Microsimulator T-37B

Hello all,

Would anyone out there happen to have the Microsimulator T-37 installed? If so, could you please PM me.

Thanks in advance!

Jamal

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    This seems to pop up occasionally and I think someone did get it up and running but it took a lot of work. Since this is no longer available, I would think that some developer would see the tremendous interest in the tweety bird.

just sayin.........

Quote Originally Posted by b52bob View Post
    This seems to pop up occasionally and I think someone did get it up and running but it took a lot of work. Since this is no longer available, I would think that some developer would see the tremendous interest in the tweety bird.

just sayin.........
    Actually Jamal is one of the original developers.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Would love to. Don't get why developers drop off and don't leave their products up for sale still. Hell even Abacus is making a profit.
    Be yourself by yourself, stay away from me

Pantera

I think there was a dispute via Fligjt1 publisher...but I agree. Really wish RealAir would keep.their stuff up for sale at a reduced price and just say there's no support whatsoever. Oh well. O do wish someone would take it on!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

I hated these little suckers... here's why. Had a few of these and few T-33's, love the T-33. Oh two F-106 on alert also.

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

CAUTION
    All Personnel working in and around the T-37 Flight Line
    Are Required to wear "Double Ear Protection"
    AT ALL TIMES!

A sign very similar in it's content was posted at both entrances to our Transient T-37's at Perrin AFB here in Sherman in the late 60's. I inadvertently tested that very warning on one occasion. The line was quiet, I drove the Egress truck up next to one of the T-37's to sign off the forms after reinstalling the Seats and Canopy. As I was filling out the "corrected by" information the aircraft next to me suddenly started to crank. . .I only had a bit more to fill out and so I continued. I suddenly realized that my writing was illegible and I was getting anxious. I jumped back in the truck, shut the door and grabbed my ear plugs and ear protectors. . .once I was calm again I went back out and finished off the forms. Lesson learned.

Current System Specs:

Where...

...is Herman O when you need him?

NICE Caution, Ed!!!! (Cuz' we all remember "Notes, Cautions, and Warnings", in tech data, don't we???)

I would love to have a bare metal, 1960's ATC version in P3D v3.4+...Nirvana, baby...

Kent

Quote Originally Posted by ColoKent View Post
    ...is Herman O when you need him?
    NICE Caution, Ed!!!! (Cuz' we all remember "Notes, Cautions, and Warnings", in tech data, don't we???)
    I would love to have a bare metal, 1960's ATC version in P3D v3.4+...Nirvana, baby...
    Kent
    Since Jamal requested assistance from someone who has the Microsimulator T-37 installed and he was half of the development team I have to wonder if he isn't working on something as we speak. It may not be a totally new model, but he may be trying to at least make the systems compatible with FSX which is where the FS9 model left us coming up short.

Current System Specs:

PM sent. Have the Micro sim Tweet in P3D 3.4.
    Sue

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    CAUTION
    All Personnel working in and around the T-37 Flight Line
    Are Required to wear "Double Ear Protection"
    AT ALL TIMES!

A sign very similar in it's content was posted at both entrances to our Transient T-37's at Perrin AFB here in Sherman in the late 60's. I inadvertently tested that very warning on one occasion. The line was quiet, I drove the Egress truck up next to one of the T-37's to sign off the forms after reinstalling the Seats and Canopy. As I was filling out the "corrected by" information the aircraft next to me suddenly started to crank. . .I only had a bit more to fill out and so I continued. I suddenly realized that my writing was illegible and I was getting anxious. I jumped back in the truck, shut the door and grabbed my ear plugs and ear protectors. . .once I was calm again I went back out and finished off the forms. Lesson learned.
    Yep, they were loud. I had one of my little yellow ear plugs fall out of my ear in the middle of a training sortie once. There was a tremendous difference in noise level.

Quote Originally Posted by simulloyd View Post
    Yep, they were loud. I had one of my little yellow ear plugs fall out of my ear in the middle of a training sortie once. There was a tremendous difference in noise level.
    Yes sir there was. Even when I returned as an AF Reservist 16 years later I never forgot the "double ear protection" and continued to use it for the next 22 years on the F-4 and F-16. It was a good practice to remember.

Current System Specs:

Members who have read this thread: 0