how can i?

Thread: how can i?

how can i?

How can i find the operator of this aircraft,N219HF ive got info on it to a point,

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/...ageActivityLog

comes to the ownership as Bunker Hill Aviation LLC,out of bend OR. but if you look at the above link to flightaware,it flies often in and out of KAUN Auburn Ca.

im trying to find the operator,meaning,who in my area is using it...or why does it use Auburn so often?

Homeland Security?

Look up 'Cobhab in Wichita, KS' and 'Kratos Defense & Security in Auburn, CA'. They have government contracts to make, test, and supply 'communications' type equipment for US (and England) military (and civilian?) 'interests' (law enforcement / terrorist tracking). It seems the 'engineering' is at Auburn and the manufacturing is in Kansas. So they manufacture in Kansas, transport to Auburn, test around Auburn and return the prototypes for further development, and manufactureing, to Kansas. Back and forth.
    Chuck B
    Napamule
    [SIGPIC]i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz, Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD-5700 1 Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Acer 23 in LCD, Windows XP SP2, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse[/SIGPIC]

http://www.transporttrade.net/flyers...on-llc-auburn/

They are your neighbors, Dave!

Greg
    i7-8086K @ 5.3GHz, ASUS Maximus XI Hero, MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X driving a 27" 2K LCD, G.Skill 16GB 3600, Samsung 512GB 970 Pro NVMe (OS and P3Dv4) and WD 2TB Black, Win 10 Pro.

hanks to all of you,just when i think ive understood enough to be able to figure this sort of thing out,im proven wrong......i cant.....lol

so anyway,the constant flights have stopped.seems maybe the Dewlle's were trying the thing out?..its last major flight was the Kansas to auburn one the day i asked the question,it had been flying several times a day for a few weeks.

Flyers is Tom Dewlle's fuel company,flyers are gas stations,and then he has his own fuel trucks that he takes fuel right from a refinery and delivers to the stations.Tom is the guy who flew Critical Mass sea fury race 10 at Reno.

Members who have read this thread: 0