Aeroplaneheaven Helldiver Released!

Thread: Aeroplaneheaven Helldiver Released!

Hybrid View

Aeroplaneheaven Helldiver Released!

Heads up to everyone, the Aeroplaneheaven Helldiver is released and if you buy it from their site, you get the F3F ($19.95 value) for free! I'm downloading now, will advise on how she is later.

http://www.aeroplaneheaven.com/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm downloading now too. Looks like the C-46 is getting pretty close as well!

Okay noticed a couple glitches. When doing a mag check, my engine wants to quit when initially selecting the left mag. If I switch it rapidly to right and back to left it continues running. The external skin of the dive brakes is semi transparent when viewed from the cockpit. I don't know if AH did that to enhance the see through nature of the dive flaps with all the perforations, but when viewed through the pilot's canopy this outer layer disappears. (if you look at them with the canopy open the skin is visible on the outer portion of the flap that does not have "glass" between it and your eyeball. (This doesn't happen in the gunner's compartment though.) I did notice a dark tint on the pilot's canopy and this is probably what's causing it. One other thing I noticed is the bottom of the elevators on the tri-color birds is the same dark blue as the upper surface. I know the bottom of the outer wing panels are supposed to be intermediate blue, but I'm not sure about the elevators so maybe they're right? Other than that, flies nice. I'll have to read the manual as I think my first landing was a bit hot. I came over the fence about 125 and then it just floated down the runway till I got down to about 75 and the mains touched. It just seemed to want to fall out of the sky on my first attempt at around 100 so I upped the approach speed. I believe this one will require a little practice!

Thx StormILM for screenies. It looks very well.
    Must to have but I can't buy it (no EU store). Maybe when the patch will be present .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Available at PCAviator.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by big-mike View Post
    Available at PCAviator.
    Mike
    Nice! Thx for info.
    Very quick: http://www.pcaviator.com/store/produ...e=0&featured=Y .

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Pity than nobody wanted to bet with me !

Proper link: http://www.aeroplaneheaven.com/product_helldiver.php .

BUT:

Error
    Product is not available in Europe.
    Wrrrr..... : ((((

Why no Pay Pal option for example?

She's a good looking model inside and out with a lot of nice features. Some might think the stall speed/low speed handling is a bit off but according the the CAF SB2C Pilots, the stall speed is about 65kts and the low speed handling is actually pretty good. This model is not far from that in general. The sounds seem a little weak in the cockpit but that can be thought of as what it sounds like with a leather helmet on. The exterior sounds seem quite good. Anyhow, it's a good one in my book, reasonably priced and not too steep a learning curve to get used to. I still have some systems and feature learning to do but I like it already.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It seems that EU customers are not eligible for the free product offer, too bad. AH's store is only associated with selfy and selfy's page prevents purchases from the EU.

The only issue I've uncovered at this point is that despite my following the manual on the use of the landing flaps, the system and sounds seem to work but the visual animation of the flaps is not moving when actuated by the proper lever sequence.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 0