Top down view....?

Thread: Top down view....?

Top down view....?

Hello Chaps,

I was wondering if its possible to stop the "Top Down View" from spinning to direction of flight when you zoom away from the aircraft??

That is when I hit F12 I get the "Top Down View", the view orientated north but when I go to zoom out the view swings around to show direction of aircraft motion..... Does this make sense??

I know in FSX you could stop that but can it be done in P3Dv3? If it can be done where are the entries that I need to change?

Cheers,
    Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy74 View Post
    Hello Chaps,

I was wondering if its possible to stop the "Top Down View" from spinning to direction of flight when you zoom away from the aircraft??

That is when I hit F12 I get the "Top Down View", the view orientated north but when I go to zoom out the view swings around to show direction of aircraft motion..... Does this make sense??

I know in FSX you could stop that but can it be done in P3Dv3? If it can be done where are the entries that I need to change?

Cheers,
    Tim.
    P3D menu > VIEWS > Top-Down Orientation > select what you prefer > Aircraft Oriented , North oriented , North at High altitude...

Jorge

Quote Originally Posted by aeronauta View Post
    P3D menu > VIEWS > Top-Down Orientation > select what you prefer > Aircraft Oriented , North oriented , North at High altitude...

Jorge
    Thank you Jorge. I am struggling to remember things of late... I am just so tired of doing a FULL reinstall of P3D!?!?

Cheers,
    Tim.

Members who have read this thread: 0