P3D config settings

Thread: P3D config settings

P3D config settings

Found this utube and it has info on some P3D presets and they can be downloaded but I don't know where they go

From link below are some presets but not sure where they go or what to do with them.

https://www.theflightsimdeck.com/settings

DON'T !! If it works, don't fix it. Those presets, are for HIS SYSTEM, they may be totally incompatible with YOUR SYSTEM.
    Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Penzoil3 View Post
    DON'T !! If it works, don't fix it. Those presets, are for HIS SYSTEM, they may be totally incompatible with YOUR SYSTEM.
    Sue
    Well, I'm trying to achieve the best visual or graphic rendering that my rig can muster.
    Last edited by gray eagle; April 8th, 2017 at 06:39.

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    Found this utube and it has info on some P3D presets and they can be downloaded but I don't know where they go

From link below are some presets but not sure where they go or what to do with them.

https://www.theflightsimdeck.com/settings
    EDIT: The three preset profiles go in your documents folder.

"Well, I'm trying to achieve the best visual or graphic rendering that my rig can muster." That's the thing, your rig. His system is totally different, different cpu, different video card, different motherboard etc. Play with your settings, one at a time, so you know what you just changed, and can revert if need be. Make your own preset.
    Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Penzoil3 View Post
    His system is totally different, different cpu, different video card, different motherboard etc.
    Sue
    I know that but I was interested in a baseline to start with. Have to start somewhere, and some of the tittles for the various settings I am unfamiliar with.
    So eventually, I'll get there.

Members who have read this thread: 0