A2A And AS16 Dont Agree

Thread: A2A And AS16 Dont Agree

A2A And AS16 Dont Agree

Flew the Milviz F4 and AS16 worked without a single problem. But with A2A products it comes up with the can not control ambient weather message. Its happened with the P51, Spitfire and T6.

I've flown the Accusim Spitfire and Texan with AS16 (they're the only 2 I have currently installed) and have never seen that Tom. In fact.. I've never seen that message

ATB
    DaveB

Hmm dont know what it could be then. It says about make sure I have the rights to ownership on it ive looked up how to solve it but nothing seems to fix the problem.

The frustrating part, and what also doesn't make sense, is that getting the error also shuts down FSX, and negates any time on that flight.
    I don't mind an occasional error, but losing an entire flight because of it, isn't fun.

Went searching for an answer, when it first started happening on my end and ran into this HiFi answer:
    http://hifisupport.kayako.com/Knowle...rameters-error

It started happening on my end after a recent HiFi update. Never saw it before that event. Rolling back to an earlier AS16 version my be the route I take.

FAC

Tom,

The information in that link FAC posted is something to aim at.
    ATB
    DaveB

Quote Originally Posted by FAC257 View Post
    The frustrating part, and what also doesn't make sense, is that getting the error also shuts down FSX, and negates any time on that flight.
    I don't mind an occasional error, but losing an entire flight because of it, isn't fun.

Went searching for an answer, when it first started happening on my end and ran into this HiFi answer:
    http://hifisupport.kayako.com/Knowle...rameters-error

It started happening on my end after a recent HiFi update. Never saw it before that event. Rolling back to an earlier AS16 version my be the route I take.

FAC
    Only thing I have not tried yet is the excluding the files from my AntiVirus system I'll give that a go. If that doesn't work then that will be everything I have tried on the HiFi website.

Good luck with that Tom. They also suggest uninstalling and downloading the latest full version if all else fails. Fingers crossed

ATB
    DaveB

Just went for all new installers, and then followed the HiFi suggestions step by step for the uninstalls and reinstalls. Did both AS16 & ASCA just for the heck of it.

Might take a while to see if it makes a difference as I was only seeing that error about once every 25-35hrs of flight time.

FAC

Sorry for the late replay been doing some overtime at work. Took the Mustang up yesterday and it went without problem but going to take it up again just to make sure.

Members who have read this thread: 0