Ki-30...

Thread: Ki-30...

Ki-30...

..does anyone know if there is a updated version of the IJN KI-30? So far the one I have is very boxy, and has a crew that looks like apparitions that have returned from a suicide mission or they are two rare Japanese albinos paired up in the same plane!

The best one that I know of is this one

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...3&linkid=15435
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

Allen.........

..Greetings (and NO this is NOT a draft notice) I just checked and that is the one that i have . I re-installed the d/l and still have the apparition crew. I looked in te htexxtures and there is a facial there but it doesn't appear. I looked in the .dp's and no where can I find a crew seating. There are also two .dp's in the folder , except one has "allen" tacked on the end, but both appear to be the same to me. Do you happen to know which .dp is the one to use?

I rebuild the model years ago and added LODs. The crew should be using the stock Japan pilot textures like all stock aircraft. The Dp with allen should be set up to use stock weapons. The other uses the MD weapons included. This was done by Oldwheat.

Allen........

.thanks for the info and your patience and for clarifying the .dp difference for me. Since I have both installed it makes no difference which I have installed as they a basically the same. Re; the crew, by pointing out the model used the stock I went and looked and found that the stock Jap pilot in my Texture folder wasn't there at all! Copied it in from the stock and low and behold! They have been recalled from the netherworld!!!
    Thanks again for your patience and help.

No Prob glad it got sourted out.

Members who have read this thread: 0