Embraer EMB120 Brasilia

Thread: Embraer EMB120 Brasilia

SOH-CM-2020

Embraer EMB120 Brasilia

I came across this EMB-120 the other day ( been out for a few years now ) . Rebuilt in GMAX to FSX from the original , looks good and flies well.

No VC .... but what the heck. It's a favorite.

Embraer EMB120 Brasilia

File Description:
    FSX Acceleration version of Erick Cantu's Embraer EMB120 Brasilia. Everything about the FS2004 version is here, but rebuilt in gmax to take advantage of FSX features like dynamic self shadowing, bump maps, specular maps and FSX specific animations. This package comes with 12 high quality textures plus blank templates created by Adriano Martoni. Sounds, panel and FDE has been aliased to the default Beechcraft King Air 350. This release does not come with a VC. Tested in Windows Vista and Windows 7 with DX10 preview enabled. Model created using the gmax source files released by Erick Cantu.

Filename: ersemb120fsx.zip
    License: Freeware, limited distribution
    Added: 24th November 2010, 12:55:16
    Downloads: 1804
    Author: George A.Arana/Erick Cantu
    Size: 56221kb

Thanks for sharing this

On a side note, I recently saw a Facebook post on RAZBAM's page (posted Feb 15th) that they were looking for a FDE coder for their EMB-120. They noted that all the project needed was for the FDE to be done (guessing it's otherwise complete)?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    On a side note, I recently saw a Facebook post on RAZBAM's page (posted Feb 15th) that they were looking for a FDE coder for their EMB-120. They noted that all the project needed was for the FDE to be done (guessing it's otherwise complete)?
    Good luck with that. FDEs in FSX are a royal PITA and proper turboprop FDEs are a divine PITA².
    RAZBAM got things right with the Metro and I totally understand why the flight dynamics guy wouldn't want to repeat the exercise a second time.

SOH-CM-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefano Zibell View Post
    http://eaglerotorcraftsimulations.com/fsx_emb120.php

This one has the king air virtual cockpit too.

Thanks for the update Stefano

Having the VC plus the nose wheel stearing fixed improves an already magnificent aircraft.

Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    RAZBAM?
    I wouldn't be waiting too long for this to come to fruition, IIRC they were (supposedly) taking a lengthy time out period.
    If it does come good I'll be a prospective customer, one of my favourite small twins.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    RAZBAM?
    I wouldn't be waiting too long for this to come to fruition, IIRC they were (supposedly) taking a lengthy time out period.
    If it does come good I'll be a prospective customer, one of my favourite small twins.
    To be honest I had not bothered to check on them since their announcement some time ago but I just recently noticed they had become active again late last year. It was a brief blurb on their FB page that caught my attention regarding the remaining scheduled FSX projects, They indicated the EMB-120 is finished, just needs to FDE worked on. I feel certain we'll see it in the not too distant future. Based on my experience with the Metro, I will buy it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm with you, Storm. I would buy a Razbam EMB120 purely on the strength of their Metroliner.

Really hope things are starting to move again over at Razbam - and the Brasilia may be near/at the front of the new products line.

Members who have read this thread: 0