C-46 Commando comimg from Aeroplane Heaven!

Thread: C-46 Commando comimg from Aeroplane Heaven!

C-46 Commando comimg from Aeroplane Heaven!

OS Vista 64 Home Basic
    WD 1.5 TB HD
    EVGA 550Ti 2GB MEM
    GSKILL RIPJAWS 8GB RAM
    Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHZ
    XION High Performance 1000W PS
    FSX/Acceleration

Oh boy oh boy OH BOY!!!! Looks fantastic. The way the F3F and B-17 turned out I know it will be great. I saw on the site there is a Helldiver coming out as well and I still have to pick up the Globe swift too! I also noticed there is a VC-10 you guys did for Just Flight on deck. Too bad most of my spending money just went to Sanger for my long awaited 1/48 B-52!

Wait until Willy sees this . I think the developers have heard our wants and wishes over the years . Older Twin cargo props are very popular for sure . Thanks AH

Rich

Now I am confused. What happened to the other thread about the AH C-46 which had many replies already?
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Quote Originally Posted by scotth6 View Post
    Now I am confused. What happened to the other thread about the AH C-46 which had many replies already?
    Now that you mentioned it , I don't remember seeing the first thread or I would not have responded to this one . I am normally in a state of confusion and the old memory isn't what it use to be .

Rich ( not enough caffeine yet for me)

Well it must have been a few pages back in the forum, as the last post was apparently March 22nd. I had to search google to find it .

To add to my confusion, I thought I had seen it right up the top just a few days ago, and in fact I am sure (?) I was just reading a few of the posts on the weekend.

I was starting to think I had imagined the whole thing ( and I haven't even had a drink!)

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Exactly. a bit late to the party, lol.But there can not be enough attention to this project.

The original thread is http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...light=commando
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Well that's bout the norm for me....."day late and a dollar short"......admins...feel free to delete this thread since it has already been covered.....my apologies to everyone.
    OS Vista 64 Home Basic
    WD 1.5 TB HD
    EVGA 550Ti 2GB MEM
    GSKILL RIPJAWS 8GB RAM
    FSX/Acceleration

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Patterson View Post
    Oh boy oh boy OH BOY!!!! Looks fantastic. The way the F3F and B-17 turned out I know it will be great. I saw on the site there is a Helldiver coming out as well and I still have to pick up the Globe swift too! I also noticed there is a VC-10 you guys did for Just Flight on deck. Too bad most of my spending money just went to Sanger for my long awaited 1/48 B-52!
    Josh.......did you see that they are going to put out a model update for the B-17F package. There are making a "G" model.....and are going to add it to the "F" package for free. You'll just have to re-download the "F" model from your vendor....now that's good customer service!!!
    OS Vista 64 Home Basic
    WD 1.5 TB HD
    EVGA 550Ti 2GB MEM
    GSKILL RIPJAWS 8GB RAM
    FSX/Acceleration

LE151, no apologies needed. Happens to the best of us.

And thanks for the info on the B17. Looking forward to the update
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Quote Originally Posted by LE151 View Post
    Josh.......did you see that they are going to put out a model update for the B-17F package. There are making a "G" model.....and are going to add it to the "F" package for free. You'll just have to re-download the "F" model from your vendor....now that's good customer service!!!
    Yeah! Already got it! Love the markings for the Gs! (Also love your avatar. I haven't seen 1941 in ages!)

Members who have read this thread: 1