O/T Please sign to save Planes of Fame Airshow

Thread: O/T Please sign to save Planes of Fame Airshow

O/T Please sign to save Planes of Fame Airshow

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Asus P8Z68 M
    Intel i7-2700
    16 GB of Ram
    GeForce GTX 550 Ti

as far as yanks and flying tigers goes,seems that a lawsuit like this would do more harm to them in their income than allowing an airshow thats only one weekend a year..seems just stupid to me that they would be a part of this,if i were to attend the planes of fame airshow,i know id atleast go to the museum while there.but if this is successful,and i ever get to Chino,i know two places i will NOT go...thats pretty clear to me...and upon further thought,even if the airshow goes on as planned,id never visit or support either the yanks or flying tigers....ever...whats needed more then anything is a global boycott of both places regardless of the outcome.

This seems crazy...... Planes of Fame airshow is one of the most important shows the entire Warbird Movement has!!! It keeps Warbirds and Flying history in the eye of the public. People come from all over the World to see pieces of that collection fly. It would be a terrible loss if forced to cease operating. Airports and Aviation are under attack in Southern California. PoF Airshow goes away, there could be a serious "Zipper" effect resulting in airports closing and putting even more pressure on general aviation and small airports in SoCal. John Q. Public doesn't think of an airport as anything but "Noise," and successful shows like Chino engage and educate people as to the importance and economical engine an airport really is.

Well that's just about as stupid as stupid gets. One aviation museum suing the neighboring museum to stop their air show? Just ridiculous. I think instead of suing, they should be joining together to promote general aviation and the warbird community.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Hooray!!!! They heard us and LISTENED!!!!

Members who have read this thread: 1