IndiaFoxtEcho (Dino's) Eurofighter Typhoon released - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: IndiaFoxtEcho (Dino's) Eurofighter Typhoon released

Icon14 tutorials

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Cattaneo View Post
    ...hi there.

I understand that a tutorial would be much needed....it is a relatively complex aircraft.
    Unfortunately I do not have the time to do it in these weeks... very busy days IRL!

Still, I am listening to all the suggestions and request - hopefully version 1.10 will be released during summer.
    Hi Dino

that's ok I know its early days yet and your a busy bee coming up with these fantastic addons. I am working my way through it with trial and error but once I get a handle on all the workings I might try doing a tutorial PDF or youtube video so other guys can make use of it.

Keyboard Controls

Hi all
    Anybody know if there is a way to map keyboard numpad to do scratch pad entries.

Thanks in advance,

Pete

Rafo

Oman is now flying these and so shall you. Not the most interesting of schemes but I quite like it.

2018-1-1_19-54-20-375 by DaleRFU1, on Flickr
    2018-1-1_19-17-7-685 by DaleRFU1, on Flickr
    2018-1-1_19-16-22-325 by DaleRFU1, on Flickr
    2018-1-1_18-31-6-55 by DaleRFU1, on Flickr

Batch of RAF Typhoons coming your way. I have painted multiple aircraft for each squadron so should work quite well with any VA. 1,2,3,6,11,29 and 41 squadron along with 1435 Flt represented from 2016. Hope you enjoy them.

RAFTyphoon1 by DaleRFU1, on Flickr
    RAFTyphoon2 by DaleRFU1, on Flickr

is a Austrian Air Force Paint available for Dinos Eurofighter?

Great work Dale!

im very tempted to get this, however correct me if im wrong I need to get the tacpac in order for it to have payloads display?

See posts 40 to 42 on this topic, it might help your thoughts on purchasing the Typhoon.

Regards Paul Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Txmmy83 View Post
    is a Austrian Air Force Paint available for Dinos Eurofighter?
    not100%,but_ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails loxz.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    im very tempted to get this, however correct me if im wrong I need to get the tacpac in order for it to have payloads display?
    Not really. It works fine without it except you lose some functionality with radar and weapon loadouts.

I've been able to display the weapons by entering weights in the payload page and am still compiling a full list. I've also been exchanging PM's with Dino to see if he might update the Typhoon load manager similar to what he's done for the S-122 for those of us without tackpac. Regardless, it's been fun.

I'm not ruling out getting tackpac at sometime down the road, but for the moment I don't have the desire to go to blow anything up.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

I ended up buying both last night for p3dv4

however im getting black mfds and black keys with version 1.09 and with the patch from Dinos website

the folders with all the mfd and key textures are there in the panel folder, however nothing is getting displayed

it might be that VRS did a 64x p3dv4 update this week to Version 1.5.0.2, im also find that my sim works phantom is playing up as well as i cant get the load manger to display as im only get a black screen where last night i was able to load stores

Might sound daft Matt but have you turned the displays on? There's a little switch at the top of each MHDD.

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    it might be that VRS did a 64x p3dv4 update this week to Version 1.5.0.2, im also find that my sim works phantom is playing up as well as i cant get the load manger to display as im only get a black screen where last night i was able to load stores
    I have the same problem with the load manager. I contacted SimWorks...they are working on a patch.

Quote Originally Posted by DaleRFU View Post
    Might sound daft Matt but have you turned the displays on? There's a little switch at the top of each MHDD.
    I worked out my problem, i installed the tacpack not as admin, and it didnt install correctly, its working fine now, and loving the EF2000 in p3dv4 its fast comming one of my favs, and im keen as mustard to start painting it

Quote Originally Posted by Tool View Post
    I have the same problem with the load manager. I contacted SimWorks...they are working on a patch.
    cheers, i also found i couldnt get the hud or radar to work but if theyre working on a patch thats good news

Generally not one for new hardware (much fonder of the vintage jets) but there's something about the Typhoon and the Raphale that is just cool. (Although the Raphale's intakes are sexier looking.) I'll be picking this one up! Hopefully someone will do the WWII camo version for the BoB 75th anniversary! Too bad they don't all look like that because it is just too cool! Finally Dino's gonna be making bank, I can't believe he wasn't charging for the other stuff. His freeware is better than some stuff I had to pay for!

Oooh guys, sorry about the HUGE picture in my post! Don't know what happened!

Quote Originally Posted by DaleRFU View Post
    It's already on flightsim.com Josh.
    Thanks Dale! I just noticed this morning that the thread started in April so I'm a little behind!

WIP. Ignore the RAF reg.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-3-22_9-32-53-509.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by narah View Post

not100%,but_ok
    Hello! Is this paint available for download?
    Very nice!
    The more you do, the less you dream

All,

Very busy for my real life job - I just wanted to give a quick update on the Eurofighter v1.10...
    ...the update is mostly complete, will be released before Easter (hopefully).
    It will include all the updates released on my blog, plus other minor improvements - and it will also include the twin seater along with a number of other repaints.

Aside, an important note as I see some users are having difficulties with MFDs and HUD... the package takes a "cold and dark" approach, so, upon loading, the avionics switches are turned off - you can either activate them manually or press control+shift+R to bring all switches to a "ready for takeoff" condition. Note that the radar requires Tacpack to work - and it is on STANDBY by default. To use A/A radar you have to set it to RADIATE in the XMIT mode and be in A/A mode.
    See the manual in the aircraft /docs folder - you will miss quite a lot of features if you do not.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Typhoon2.jpg   Image6775.jpg   Image86.jpg   Image3676.jpg  

Excellent news ! Thanks a lot Dino.

Twin seat? GREAT new indeed
    The more you do, the less you dream

Woohoo, we're getting the two seater. Thanks Dino.

Members who have read this thread: 4