There is an airplane that I believe has been overlook and would be an excellent candidate for being developed, at the very least, as freeware. However I would gladly entertain a payware version as well as long as it wasn't from the A2A Stables. I am talking about the North American/Rockwell Sabreliner. The only one I am aware of that has been built for Flight Sim was done by Kazunori Ito.. .a fine model but lacks a VC. The airplane has seen a long and prestigious history as a proficiency trainer and Utility aircraft for the Air Force, Navy and Marines. Many were also produced for the Civilian market and I have personally seen several that were used as test bed aircraft for any number of oddities bolted to it's airframe. I think it would be a popular aircraft and so any developer who has nothing on their plate at the moment (I can't imagine there are any. . .but) give this airplane a look and see if it's something you can get excited about, enough to build it to completion.

I would make one other request. If you intend to chime in and post, please make it about this aircraft and not another you'd "rather" see developed. We've had more than enough of those wish list threads and I'd like to keep the focus on the Sabreliner. Thanks.