B26B FSX Native Marauder Painters Release Beta 1.0 - Page 17
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 79101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: B26B FSX Native Marauder Painters Release Beta 1.0

All of my B-26 repaints will be available either with or at the time of the release of the full completed package.
    Duckie

"I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave!"

Intel i9-9900K; Noctua NH-D15 Chromax Cooler; Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi;
    ASUS Dual RTX 2070 Super OC EVO; Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB 3200;
    WD Black 500GB PCIe M.2 SSD; 3 Samsung 860 EVO SSD; WD Black 2TB HDD;
    Corsair RM 850x Gold Full Modular PSU; Phanteks P600S Mid Tower; Win10 Pro
    My SOH Downloads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=79620&sort=d

Thanks Duckie, sounds good

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    I guess an alternate question is what is The Plan? In other words when the interior is complete, is everything (including these beautiful textures) going to be compiled into a single download?

I've been tracking the comments and following this thread since the beginning and applaud everyone's efforts, but I'm still unclear as to what happens when the (paint) dust settles.
    Once the interior textures are completed and ready, I'll release a version with some paints.
    If the texture artists who have completed paints would like to include a few representing their stock, that would be great.

For all the great paints that have been done, it would be great to include links to all those paints to point people to all that have been done and recognize those artists.

Obviously we can not include all the paints that have been done due to size, but links can be provided.

I am open to suggestions on any other approach.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    Once the interior textures are completed and ready, I'll release a version with some paints.
    If the texture artists who have completed paints would like to include a few representing their stock, that would be great.

For all the great paints that have been done, it would be great to include links to all those paints to point people to all that have been done and recognize those artists.

Obviously we can not include all the paints that have been done due to size, but links can be provided.

thank you again guys the b26 has a spot next to my a20
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Link to my Metal Scheme that contains the Specs and Bump files as well.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=180&id=22785
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

B-26 Interior

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post

First things first: Thank's Milton - this thing is fun and the 1st glimpse of something resembling a simulated aircraft

And while we are at it - It's not like in 'here goes nothin'. But just being anxious sometimes just doesn't cut it

So I spent some time on the interior - whatever was left when life got out of the way - and sure can tell, why we're still waiting!?

It looks a lot like two third down - one to go, but scanning the available pics shows that there's an awful lot of detail that wants to be covered . . .

Still - neither the alpha nor the bump maps have been touched yet . . .

How can we make it live up to the standards that Duckie set and . . . can somebody point me to some tut about bumpmaps?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b_Inside3.jpg   b_Inside2.jpg   b_Inside.jpg   b_Inside1.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by J.Case View Post
    First things first: Thank's Milton - this thing is fun and the 1st glimpse of something resembling a simulated aircraft

And while we are at it - It's not like in 'here goes nothin'. But just being anxious sometimes just doesn't cut it

So I spent some time on the interior - whatever was left when life got out of the way - and sure can tell, why we're still waiting!?

It looks a lot like two third down - one to go, but scanning the available pics shows that there's an awful lot of detail that wants to be covered . . .

Still - neither the alpha nor the bump maps have been touched yet . . .

How can we make it live up to the standards that Duckie set and . . . can somebody point me to some tut about bumpmaps?
    That is looking great Justin.

I have to apologize that the mapping is not high resolution but there was so much there to map, I didn't think painters would want to get to a real high res detailed project.
    My preference anyhow is to leave all the background stuff "in the background" with subtle textures, and focus on the details up front and in your face.

The interior textures are not set up to use bump maps at this point. That could change of course.

Not sure anyone does that as I have not seen it. But I am flexible to add that.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Has there been any more word on this project. I know we have gone through several updates of the painters beta, but are we any closer to a usable release?
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Bumps are in my Bare metal Base texture set available here in the Library. See post #404 above for the link.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Quote Originally Posted by blanston12 View Post
    Has there been any more word on this project. I know we have gone through several updates of the painters beta, but are we any closer to a usable release?
    Ferondoe (Marty) has just completed his interior textures, and Wellis has just completed the Panel and ECU textures. They will be sending these to me soon so I can assemble a package for beta testing.

Pierre is working on a proper fuel tank indicator gauge and that may be a week or two until finished.

I'll share a few screen shots when I get the package together.

Meanwhile here are a few older screen captures from several weeks ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screenshot2140.JPG   screenshot2155.JPG   screenshot2159.JPG   screenshot2173.JPG   screenshot2175.JPG  
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Looking forward to this beauty ! Who says Christmas only comes once a year ?
    Cheers, MZee ...

W11, Ryzen 9 7950X3D, GeForce RTX 4090 AERO OC, ROG Strix X670E-A Gaming, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 CL30 AMD EXPO 32GB (2), Kraken Z73 360mm, Lian Li UniFan SL120 V2 (10), Samsung 990 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe 2TB (4), MEG Ai1300P, Lian Li O11D XL, Logitech Z906 5.1, T16000M FCS HOTAS, Xbox Controller, Acer Nitro XV282K 4K UHD LED.

All white "Arctic" build.

Glad to hear it’s still progressing. Really looking forward to it.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

It has never stopped progressing really. Those interior textures are a much bigger job than the exterior textures.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Couldn't wait for the proper FSX version, so I mixed the new FS9 beta 1.3 version with the old v1.2 FSX native version to check the new interior textures, very nice indeed!

Thanks Milton and Martial for wonderful [late] x-mas gift...

For exterior textures, I use bits and pieces from Rick FSX base aluminium pack, and Mick's FS9 Marauder repaints.

Shown here is "558th Bomb Squadron, 387th Bomb Group, 9th U.S. Army Air Force". Thanks Rick and Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by vonstroheim View Post
    Couldn't wait for the proper FSX version, so I mixed the new FS9 beta 1.3 version with the old v1.2 FSX native version to check the new interior textures, very nice indeed!

Thanks Milton and Martial for wonderful [late] x-mas gift...

For exterior textures, I use bits and pieces from Rick FSX base aluminium pack, and Mick's FS9 Marauder repaints.

Shown here is "558th Bomb Squadron, 387th Bomb Group, 9th U.S. Army Air Force". Thanks Rick and Mick.
    LOL Very creative Sir; the FSX native version textures are higher resolution, larger sizes, and have bump and spec maps enabled.

I am working on the FSX native beta package that will feature Ferondoe's exterior paints. Of course, the interior paint is by him as well. Wellis also did the panel and ECU textures.

EDIT: I should also mention that there are some mapping differences between the FS9 and FSX native versions that may show some strange anomalies.
    Last edited by Milton Shupe; January 7th, 2018 at 17:24.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Working on the B-26 Marauder FSX native Beta package and hope to get it out by Wednesday. This package will feature some of the excellent paints by Ferondoe. Marty also did the interior textures (a huge project in itself), and Wellis did the panel and ECU textures. Here are a few screen captures to high-lite the work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ms-2018-jan-8-012.jpg   ms-2018-jan-8-015.jpg   ms-2018-jan-8-016.jpg   ms-2018-jan-8-017.jpg   ms-2018-jan-8-018.jpg   ms-2018-jan-8-019.jpg  

ms-2018-jan-8-020.jpg   ms-2018-jan-8-021.jpg   ms-2018-jan-8-022.jpg   ms-2018-jan-8-023.jpg   ms-2018-jan-8-026.jpg   ms-2018-jan-8-027.jpg  

ms-2018-jan-8-029.jpg   ms-2018-jan-8-030.jpg  
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

HOT DOG! Milton and team! Really looking forward to this beast. Thank you.

You guys are amazing. Lots of talent in this one!

Super. Been waiting for this one. Thanks to all involved.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

My testing and changes have gone better than expected and all is done now. Just reviewing all the files and preparing the beta release package. Hope to have it up late today or early morning.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

FSX Native B-26 Marauder Beta Package uploaded.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...uder-Beta-v1-3

Still a few minor issues but nothing to warrant holding off a Beta test.

Read the docs. Paint kits available by Duckie.

Exterior textures feature Ferondoe's excellent works.

Should work fine in P3Dv4.

Thanks for your help in testing. Report any issues here.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Just connecting this thread to the beta release thread:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...ckage-Uploaded
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

So this is not FSX but I think Milton and Team might like to know she is a straight installation into P3D4.1 with no trouble at all.
    Out=Bloody-Standing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kudos to all concerned!

"Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Ah, great to hear Wombat666 :-)
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Members who have read this thread: 2