Where are my aircrafts bits.

Thread: Where are my aircrafts bits.

Where are my aircrafts bits.

:help: Just got a new computer, at last, all singing all dancing quad core processor, ATI Radeon 8350 graphics card, and a 22" wide screen monitor. Just what I need to run C.F.S.2, except it doesn't, well it does but all my aircraft are missing vital bits, like ailerons or elevators or in some cases most of the fusalage, ever seen a F4F-3 flying as just an engine, canopy, pilot and fin. The aircraft still fly normally but for some reason all my aircraft are missing bits, can anyone help please.

Sounds like a video driver issue. You may want to check to make sure that your driver is the newest one. If it not, update and see what happens. If it is the newest driver, you may need to roll back to an earlier driver to get CFS2 to work properly.

OBIO

If you're running Vista it might be compatability. Don't know if Vista has the capability like XP. Right click the CFS2 shortcut and select properties.

Many thanks to OBIO, you were correct, I downloaded the latest video driver and it all works again, time to enjoy some flying.

Members who have read this thread: 0