Gentlemen I am back with another Mystery!

Thread: Gentlemen I am back with another Mystery!

Gentlemen I am back with another Mystery!

I have set up a second CFS3 Theatre. I downloaded an older Mission called"Bombers to Cologne."

I have loaded all the aircraft required and facilities required. To test them out I copied them into the Training Missions file.

Then opened all Missions and each one didnot load and then when to desktop.

My next step was to open the Mission Builder and check each Mission.

The Mission Builder did not recognize "gc_flak5" in all 10 Missions.

I opened my "Facilities" folder and reviewed the files and located "gc_flak5" file.

Now I am wondering what do I do next?

IIRC this is a VERY old mission. You probably have to use mb or more likely go to the xml file and update it. I might get around to that..........someday!

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Thanks Mongoose

The CFS3 I set up is to keep the old Missions active. I have loaded the ETO,MAW, PTO, PTO Rising Sun and BoB Theatres but the old Missions

are through the time and effort.

I received my first CFS3 in 2008 and they go me going. The old Missions are worth the time and effort.

I assume if you have relocated the flak file and it's in your game folder it should work. I'll try and have a look over the week end and see if I can play it on my non ETO version.

OK I have looked at this both in my non ETO and ETO installs. Both have gc_flak5 in the facility file. I don't have those missions in my ETO install but also checked with mb in the non ETO version and no problem. Also started in game. Now as there are 10 missions. I'm not sure which one you had problems with. Did you add everything as in Readme? BTW I think I should get around to updating them into ETO with latest versions of the ac.

Members who have read this thread: 0