Hello Ivan,
Thanks for your post - Iīve been following your Ki-61 thread, but havenīt posted much because I donīt know enough to be able to comment anything.

You had called the aircraft you set your Ki-61 up against, "the stock Griffon-powered Spitfire". I presume this was because the 1800+ Hp at altitude would be far in excess for a Merlin-powered version, as it claims to be.

Thanks for your offer for looking at the Condor .air file. Iīll send it to you right away!

I still havenīt finished the Virtual Cockpit. Iīm actually having a bit of trouble with a front tooth, antibiotics, painkillers and resulting migraines, until the dentist can kill hopefully the nerve next Monday. Itīs all fleas for an old dog, like they say in Spanish.

I would still have to SCASM the separately built and textured VCockpit with co-pilot, and put in all the corresponding lines in the Condor .scx file.

A simple alternative which worked on the P-3 Orion would be a simplified AF99 internal view. The Condor parts count is only at 143.4%, so it might be allowed if it still compiles, and would only involve the view-point correction with SCASM. Of course it wouldnīt be as nice as the otherway!

I will send you the aircraft in a moment, with some explanatory comments as regards your performance question.

Cheers,
Aleatorylamp