Thread: A fun idea for FSX?

A fun idea for FSX?

Whatdyathink? NC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Blog Entries
    THAT'S THE ONLY WAY I WOULD FLY THIS...VIRTUALLY! LOL
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

I think there were some crazy ideas floating around in the 50's and 60's.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

LOLOLOL!

Cees

Is that the prototype Bell helicopter?

Dave

The top percentage of the Navy training class were posted to fighter/attack. The last place fellow, well he had to make do with what was left.

Don't take that contraption any higher than you're willing to fall!
    Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!

Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post
    Is that the prototype Bell helicopter?

Dave

Brian

Talking about fun & funny ideas for FSX, I have to propose
    two more :

1. The Star Wars FSX "aircrafts" - never tested them...- Tacpacked (or even CS Weaponed), for space multiplayer battles...

And the really good one now :

2. Multiplayer (via JoinFS) Naval Battles with HMS Bounty. Preferred "cannon addon" the FSX Weapon by CS,
    in Mission system for scripted damage on users ships If/When a cannon ball from another user hits them...
    My Military Flight Videos :

That GyroDyne appears to sport a VW engine. Dating this gizmo to somewhere in the 1950s, that would be 36hp if a stocker. Great mileage though.

Tom
    HP Z420 E5-1660 @ 3.3gHz 6-core running Win 7 64 pro, 8 Gb RAM, EVGA GTX-970, 2 x 240GB SSDs, 3 x HP 2311x (23") w/ Matrox TH2G, plus a lot of Saitek/Logitech stuff to go with it
    ATP, CFI A & I, ME (but not current)

Not sure about the accuracy of a Fiddlers Green forum thread, but a 72hp Porsche: https://www.fiddlersgreen.net/forum/...hp?f=31&t=3790

Back when I was a VW mechanic working at a dealership, (1978) one of my fellow mechanics built up VW's to race, He got 130 horse out of one, for one race per build. If he was lucky, and it lasted through the entire race... highly modified, and ran hot.
    LOL
    Sue

Quote Originally Posted by patful View Post
    Not sure about the accuracy of a Fiddlers Green forum thread, but a 72hp Porsche: https://www.fiddlersgreen.net/forum/...hp?f=31&t=3790
    The standard stock 1959 356A had 59 hp, so that engine had to have been been souped up a little.

I owned two different Porsche 356's from a slightly later era, a 1962 356B Normal and a 1964 356C. The former had 60 BHP stock and the latter had 75 BHP stock.

I drove the 356C on sunny summer days for 20 years after restoring it and, like flying, it was pure, unadulterated joy.
    Last edited by mikewmac; March 26th, 2017 at 05:01.
    Mike M.​

Members who have read this thread: 0