Anyone know

Thread: Anyone know

Anyone know

Where a good Bellingham Intl scenery for FS9 is? I saw one on google but the link was dead and I couldn't find another. Thanks for your time an help. Kind regards, Jeremy

SOH-CM-2023
    There seems to be a few, one by J Gabbert and one by Kevin Burns. I have Kevin's but I think I am missing something. If I remember the screen shots by Gabbert were pretty nice.

Sean

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downlo...ional-scenery/

Just tested the link and it seems to work but is sloooooooow for non members.

OOoops it just occured to me this is for FSX .... sorry. Though it might work too.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

As far as I know, Jon Gabbert never finished/ released the one he was working. Several nice screenshots from his pages on fsdeveloper were all that there were.

Ttfn

Pete

I do have a FS9 Bellingham scenery installed. It's a really nice scenery that includes a photo scenery background, and I used it as my default airport for a while. I have the zip file package here in storage so I had a look to see who the author was, but there was no readme, no name at all, just the files. I think I might have accidently deleted the readme.
    I think it came from Flightsim.com, and that was a long time ago. It doesn't seem to be at flightsim.com and other sites anymore.
    I also made a new afcad for it with ADE to more closely match the real Bellingham with new taxi signs, taxiways, old runways, parking, etc.
    Mark

Might not be much help, but I think California Classics has a retro Bellingham in one of their scenery packs.
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

SOH-CM-2023
    Quote Originally Posted by mrogers View Post
    I do have a FS9 Bellingham scenery installed. It's a really nice scenery that includes a photo scenery background, and I used it as my default airport for a while. I have the zip file package here in storage so I had a look to see who the author was, but there was no readme, no name at all, just the files. I think I might have accidently deleted the readme.
    I think it came from Flightsim.com, and that was a long time ago. It doesn't seem to be at flightsim.com and other sites anymore.
    I also made a new afcad for it with ADE to more closely match the real Bellingham with new taxi signs, taxiways, old runways, parking, etc.

Id be interested in looking at that and comparing it to what I have.

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by jackryan172 View Post
    Id be interested in looking at that and comparing it to what I have.

Sean
    Think youll find its the one by Kevin Burns, that I sent you link to.

Ttfn

Pete

Members who have read this thread: 0