Heatblur Simulations F-14 A/B - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Heatblur Simulations F-14 A/B

Kick the tires and light the fires!

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

Got to figure out that sick leave request! Been brushing up with the Aerosoft, but completely different sim so I'm not expected them to fly the same.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Oh oh ,I'm on vacation this week....Not sure what excuse I'm gonna make up on the 13th....But safe to say.....I won't be at my job when The Turkey Drops!!!

Patrick

***The Fighter Pilot Podcast*** will do a special TomCat show airing March 12th...or TomCat Eve***
    https://www.fighterpilotpodcast.com

Patrick

Live to fly, fly to live. Do or die, ACES HIGH!

CPL(A), Single Pilot Multi-Engine Instrument Rating, tail-wheel, aerobatic, formation
    Category A Flight Instructor with night, aerobatics, spinning, terrain awareness and basic mountain flying endorsements
    General Aviation Flight Examiner
    Chief Flying Instructor for Auckland Aero Club

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

As far as i am concerned the whole thing is grossly overpriced.

Cheers chris

More screenies : ) :

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Fantastic shots, gentlemen! Less than a week to wait...

I always loved the red and white livery. I always loved the Tomcat too. Such a beast of an aircraft. I suppose the main reason I liked it so much was because of Top Gun . It is such a beautiful aircraft though; great lines.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Pretty amazing! Looking forward to some Tomcat goodness in a few days....

Quote Originally Posted by speedy70 View Post
    As far as i am concerned the whole thing is grossly overpriced.

Cheers chris
    While it is expensive, one must remember that the F-14 is the culmination of years of hard work and development, and a realization of one of the most comprehensive systems and flight dynamics simulations ever built for what is still considered a video game.

I happily paid my 70 dollar preorder cost, and I'm so excited for wednesday!
    -building a new sig as you see this!-

Quote Originally Posted by SH427 View Post
    While it is expensive, one must remember that the F-14 is the culmination of years of hard work and development, and a realization of one of the most comprehensive systems and flight dynamics simulations ever built for what is still considered a video game.

I happily paid my 70 dollar preorder cost, and I'm so excited for wednesday!
    ....and let's not forget We will be getting The A and B Tomcat model,A Forrestal class CVN with animated deck crew and a AI A6 for refueling.Well worth the price IMHO

Patrick

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom88 View Post
    ....and let's not forget We will be getting The A and B Tomcat model,A Forrestal class CVN with animated deck crew and a AI A6 for refueling.Well worth the price IMHO
    Quite so. And who of us can tell whether the price is in accordance with the development cost? Nobody, especially since we have not even laid our hands on the plane. And whether the enjoyment is worth the price is a purely personal opinion. Anyone who doesn’t want to spend this kind of money can go for the Arerosoft F-14 for P3D, so we have a choice. Although DCS planes are relatively pricey, I can’t even visit a museum to look at the planes for the price that I can fly them for in DCS.

***Defender of The Fleet***Digital Sountrack Released***
    https://meteormusic.bandcamp.com/alb...nal-soundtrack

Patrick

Heatblur F-14B is EA Gold!

Gone Gold!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

***Fighter Pilot Podcast***Tomcat***

Patrick

I've already traded out the Place holder red text for ghost grey and triple nickel numbering.

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Century Kitty

If the kitty were big iron of the 60's...

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Looking good, Rick!

Members who have read this thread: 4