Heatblur Simulations F-14 A/B - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Heatblur Simulations F-14 A/B

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom88 View Post
    Note this is from the manual release date thread, not referring to the module itself
    Live to fly, fly to live. Do or die, ACES HIGH!

CPL(A), Single Pilot Multi-Engine Instrument Rating, tail-wheel, aerobatic, formation
    Category A Flight Instructor with night, aerobatics, spinning, terrain awareness and basic mountain flying endorsements
    General Aviation Flight Examiner
    Chief Flying Instructor for Auckland Aero Club

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehawk View Post
    Note this is from the manual release date thread, not referring to the module itself
    LMAO! Well, thanks for the reality check. Still getting stoked its in it's final stages of release.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehawk View Post
    Y I K E S !!!!!! Thank You very much for adding that........Didn't realize I Almost Started WWIII

Patrick

Made me triple check what I thought too haha, this might be the most anticipated module yet!

CPL(A), Single Pilot Multi-Engine Instrument Rating, tail-wheel, aerobatic, formation
    Category A Flight Instructor with night, aerobatics, spinning, terrain awareness and basic mountain flying endorsements

Yet? Try EVER. . Although I suspect the Viper will be more anticipated. Might be the most anticipated ever...lol
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

I long for an F-111 module....

But it seems the consensus is that the F-16 is popular - trouble is, its been done before! One of the reasons I love the Viggen over the Hornet is because it's a great aircraft and not run of the mill.

Tomcat will be good, but there needs to be a decent high fidelity 'red' aircraft to counter it....

***RIO'S OFFICE***

_______

Patrick

Patrick

And now, ze book of Tomcat!

http://www.heatblur.se/F-14Manual/index.html

Manual release, online only, live document, still WIP etc. etc. MUST READ NOW!

I never put my hardcopy NATOPS away while flying the FSX/P3D Aerosoft Cat, much like the VRS did for the Hornet, at least the cockpit looks familiar although the radar fine turning will be left to Jester or some crazy bastard online in MP.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

A Super cool Member of The DCS Community has made the "Early" manual available in downloadable PDF Version

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%...175040&o=OneUp

Patrick

***F-14 STATUS UPDATE***

"
    Hi Everyone,

End of winter is rapidly approaching - and we’re proud to say that we’re now feature complete and in RC-type build status. What that means is that we’ve completed implementation of everything that we consider necessary for early access release, and are now focused on ironing out any remaining major or game breaking issues. We’ve launched the manual to great feedback (thanks to everyone who helped out and who has reported issues since!) and the only remaining step for us now is to get the aircraft in your hands.

Over the past two weekends, we’ve ran two large stress tests with 30+ Tomcats on a single server. These have allowed us to debug various issues across a more dense multiplayer environment. The expansion of the testing team to include many more people has also been very helpful in establishing what needs revision and work.

We’re eager to share with you the launch day of the F-14, pending ED’s final approval. We hope this will happen within the next few days.

Also in the coming days, we’ll be going through what to expect from the F-14 Early Access, what our roadmap is for it’s final release (-A, Campaigns, other missing features, etc.) and projected timescales. Hopefully these will give you a good idea of what you’ll be flying on day one, as well as what the future holds for our F-14 project. The F-14 won’t be perfect when we launch, but we intend to show you just how committed we are to quality and our product in the days following release. Expect to be impressed.

More than anything, thank you for your support. It’s what keeps us going on long, dark, coffee-fueled nights. We’re looking forward to breathing a little post launch and as we settle into our Tomcat journey together.

Sincerely,
    Team Heatblur

Patrick

***ALERT 5 Podcast Featuring Heatblur***

https://alert5podcast.podbean.com/e/...man-interview/

Patrick

***Sound Track***

Patrick

***RIO'S LANTIRN***
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kdaptno04ei21.jpg  

Patrick

EA Release date set to March 13th! Not long now boys

-building a new sig as you see this!-

Members who have read this thread: 3