Douglas_C- 47_Beta_V3.14_Fixes.zip

Thread: Douglas_C- 47_Beta_V3.14_Fixes.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military Props

Description: Various fixes to your FSX/FSX-SE/P3D 'Douglas C- 47R Skytrain Beta V3.14' installation. A.o. fixes address issues like multiplayer capable exterior models, exterior windscreen wipers, hardware mixture lever support, audible checklist, AH, Alt gauge pressure indicator, paratrooper switches, RMI/ADF needles, COM/NAV radios and Transponder. Also better gear sounds are included. It goes without saying that you'll need the original 'Douglas C- 47R Skytrain Beta V3.14' model (available here) for these fixes to have any use.

Digital Dakota Works - 16-03-2017

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Douglas_C- 47_Beta_V3.14_Fixes.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Icon5 Fixes

I cannot figure out what I doing wrong,I have reinstall 3 times that new fixes,
    A-the ah is not fix
    B-in the monitor 1406 doesn't show (1405)
    C-the transponder doesn't work
    It stay the same as the last update 14
    Thank you in advance for your time.
    Cajunal101(Richard)

Fixes

Box golden edition with accelarator fsx
    Richard

Icon26 Fixes

Thanks I found my Problem,
    Cajunal101(Richard)

Hi Guys

I must be not understanding part of the update instructions, because all is well with the file replacement until I replace the former aircraft.cfg file, for the new one and then Fsx Steam edition has an error message at starting, saying that it cannot run the C-47.
    If I revert to the old aircraft.cfg file, then all appears to run O.K. but I'm not sure what of the updates, if any that I am missing out on?
    Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Colin

Fixes

Hi,I have reinstall the last fixes 3 times and check to make sure it goes were suppose too.
    I found no file for the AH button for the white pointer,the knob doesn't work.I fly it like
    that, still a great plane.
    Thank you for the other fixes that work good.
    Cajunal101(Richard)

Good evening!

What's the status of this project? Does anyone know? I can see that v3.14 fixes is the last item released for Manfred's masterpiece...

Thanks!
    Cheers,

Rustam A.

Members who have read this thread: 2