Royal Australian Air Force A330 Multi Role Tanker Transport

Thread: Royal Australian Air Force A330 Multi Role Tanker Transport

Royal Australian Air Force A330 Multi Role Tanker Transport

"Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

"Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Very nice ! Thanks for sharing these pictures.

Wasn't there a very nice model of that plane existing for FSX ? Made by Thomas Ruth if I'm not mistaken ?

Avalon eh?
    What day was that?
    All bloody hot!
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Would love to go there and see that, did the Growlers make a appearance?

Thanks for the pics
    You take it easy.. and have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by AusWilko View Post
    Would love to go there and see that, did the Growlers make a appearance?

Thanks for the pics
    On the day I was there they certainly made an appearance and I found then bloody impressive.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    On the day I was there they certainly made an appearance and I found then bloody impressive.
    Cheers, got admit I'm jealous of you lucky guy/gals that got too it.

Would love a good Growler in FSX but I wouldimagine the systems are pretty much secret but a nice pilot cockpit and good model would do me.

Yes Wombat, it was bloody hot, as usual. I went on the Saturday this year, and it was pretty busy too. I just read that the record for attendance was broken this year, 210,000 visitors, up 40,000 from 2015's record. It felt like there were 210,000 people there on the Saturday!

Yes Wilko, I think there was only one Growler. I had heard about it during the lead up, but TBH didn't really even think about it on the day. There's too much to see, and I was constantly walking from one end of the airport to the other from the static displays to the centre of the runway for watching displays. I was so PO'd at one point. I went out to my car to change batteries, reapply sunscreen etc, and while I was walking back the bloody F-35 display started. It really didn't do a lot, and wasn't up for long, but I couldn't believe my timing. I am set on going two days next time.

Here are some pics of the Growler and a Super Hornet.

Some more pics

Very nice, thanks for putting them up

Members who have read this thread: 0