MV22B Rel1.0 released - Page 22
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: MV22B Rel1.0 released

Quote Originally Posted by kalong View Post
    another strange light, will investigate
    Thanks a lot!!

Seawing

A fella by the name of Letourn has given me permission to upload his repaints of various marine squadrons flying the v22. I just placed his repaints over my mods (grease,dirt etc) and I will upload the paints he provided. Keeping in mind that Letourn did the repaints . When the v22 2.0 is released Letourn will modify these repaints and add more detail etc for that v2.0, until then we will have these repaints to use on the current v22 . I'll upload pics here tonight and then upload the repaints

Bill

MV-22B Osprey Paints

Here are the 4 repaints done so far

Bill
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VMM_262.jpg   VMM_264.jpg   VMM_268.jpg   VMM_365.jpg  
    Last edited by stovall; August 29th, 2017 at 15:33. Reason: double post

425th Alouette MAS and VMA214 MAV VA Squadron
    Quote Originally Posted by flewpastu View Post
    A fella by the name of Letourn has given me permission to upload his repaints of various marine squadrons flying the v22. I just placed his repaints over my mods (grease,dirt etc) and I will upload the paints he provided. Keeping in mind that Letourn did the repaints . When the v22 2.0 is released Letourn will modify these repaints and add more detail etc for that v2.0, until then we will have these repaints to use on the current v22 . I'll upload pics here tonight and then upload the repaints

Bill
    Bill is wrong its a team work He spent so much time adding to the basic paints.

Ok folks, I uploaded all 4 of them . Let me know what you think

Bill

nearly finish the VC, remaining Cargo for model update. this screenshot taken from P3D v4. next release will be v2.0 will include compatibility in P3D v4. gauge conversion working fine so far, I just not get feedback yet from beta tester on P3D v4.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017-8-30_13-48-45-572.jpg   2017-8-30_13-50-12-525.jpg   2017-8-30_13-49-16-895.jpg  

Wow that looks awesome Kalong . This aircraft just keeps getting better and better . Thank you for your hard work

Bill

These cockpit shots are really superb ! I can't wait to try that version 2.0 in P3Dv4 ! Thanks a lot

Looking good, were you able to make the rotors more transparent to get smooth spinning rotors ?

the transparent doesn't make smooth spinning rotor. it just make the spinning rotor little unseen. for smooth spinning I'll need to do some research on it.

Great progress so far, having a blast flying this thing in FSX-A mimicking typical VMM missions, just need some AI jarheads to deploy out the back via Tacpack.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by jagl04 View Post
    Downloaded but... impossible to install. FSX crashes any time I try to load the Osprey.
    A bit like the real thing then........

Fantastic Model and updates. Love this bird!

Quote Originally Posted by SPman View Post
    A bit like the real thing then........
    A bit insensitive given one crashed last month with 3 fatalities, just saying. We all realize it's going through it's maturing process but some considerations for those that either serve with, have served or have some relationship with those serving, outside of FSX please.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/08...ing-crash.html
    Last edited by strykerpsg; August 30th, 2017 at 22:53. Reason: Added News article.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post
    A bit insensitive given one crashed last month with 3 fatalities, just saying. We all realize it's going through it's maturing process but some considerations for those that either serve with, have served or have some relationship with those serving, outside of FSX please.
    I could not agree more - I was disgusted when I first saw the original "joke" . . .

Rohan

rework VC model animation code and mouse tag

Sweet , can't wait

Bill

model is pretty much done. remain air refueling drogue and don't know how to deal with AI stuff.

Really appreciate having a new V-22 out there. Standing by for further updates...

Quote Originally Posted by flewpastu View Post
    Ok folks, I uploaded all 4 of them . Let me know what you think

Bill
    Hi Bill,

Those repaints look really great! Would you tell me where I can download them from?

Cheers,

Mark

Mark , go to warbirds library , fsx military skins/general ,I'd give u the link but I'm on a iPad and can't open 2 windows at once lol . Letourn uploaded his originals that I copied over with grim etc , to avsim with a few other repaints if anyone is interested

Bill

No vertical take-off ......... is no FSUIPC the cause ?

Hi Guys,

Thank-you for this wonderful aircraft. Better than payware quality, and hard to believe still WIP ?

I have one question. I have FSX deluxe edition with SP1 and 2. I downloaded this AC, all seems to work fine except vertical takeoff - AC just wants to roll forward once throttle applied, even if nacelles at 90 degrees. I don't have FSUIPC - is this why ? Will FSUIPC fix this issue ? The nacelles I can move OK using the "/" key. I thought FSUIPC was more for programming key and joystick button functions ?

Thank-you, for your help.
    MZ.
    Cheers, MZee ...

W11, Ryzen 9 7950X3D, GeForce RTX 4090 AERO OC, ROG Strix X670E-A Gaming, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 CL30 AMD EXPO 32GB (2), Kraken Z73 360mm, Lian Li UniFan SL120 V2 (10), Samsung 990 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe 2TB (4), MEG Ai1300P, Lian Li O11D XL, Logitech Z906 5.1, T16000M FCS HOTAS, Xbox Controller, Acer Nitro XV282K 4K UHD LED.

All white "Arctic" build.

Quote Originally Posted by MZee1960 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Thank-you for this wonderful aircraft. Better than payware quality, and hard to believe still WIP ?

I have one question. I have FSX deluxe edition with SP1 and 2. I downloaded this AC, all seems to work fine except vertical takeoff - AC just wants to roll forward once throttle applied, even if nacelles at 90 degrees. I don't have FSUIPC - is this why ? Will FSUIPC fix this issue ? The nacelles I can move OK using the "/" key. I thought FSUIPC was more for programming key and joystick button functions ?

Thank-you, for your help.
    MZ.
    Yes, for this Rel.1 as-is, you need to have FSUIPC installed.
    And that will solve the issue you mention.
    You can download FSUIPC from: http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html (download FSUIPC4).
    No need to register (buy) it, just install as-is.

FYI: the basic part of FSUIPC (the code that works without registration) is just a software interface used by many FS addons and FSX (SimConnect) and is free.
    If you register (buy) it, a lot of other features are enabled; like key/joystick assignments/calibration, and a lot more.

The reason why you can visually move the nacelles with the "/" key (Spoiler Toggle) , is that you have enabled the Spoiler gauge in the panel.cfg.
    However, this is intended for using a Spoiler controller AXIS , not just a SpoilerToggle key; which allows you to incrementally set the nacelles.
    By default, nacelles control is set to the AileronTrim Left/Right function. See the manual.

If this works now, and you like flying with this aircraft, I suggest you download my Addon4 from the SOH library.
    Which adds a lot of features, AND doesn't require FSUIPC anymore. (includes a version of VSTOL interface control made by Maryadi, which operates directly on SimConnect).

By the way: I'm not sure all features of this V22 will work with FSX-SP2; the min. supported FS version (tested with) is FSX-Acceleration and FSX-Steam
    But generally, I think it will work with FSX-SP2 too.

Rob

Members who have read this thread: 0