MV22B Rel1.0 released - Page 11
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: MV22B Rel1.0 released

Is anybody success with air refueling gauge?

I ever try get_fuel and a2a_refuel (from link on early page) but this 2 gauge seem not realistic rather than "In-Flight Refueling Gauge" (from Andy Niko and Jivko Rusev).
    with In-Flight Refueling Gauge I can't get fuel event I fly close enough to AI traffic aircraft.

Quote Originally Posted by kalong View Post

I ever try get_fuel and a2a_refuel (from link on early page) but this 2 gauge seem not realistic rather than "In-Flight Refueling Gauge" (from Andy Niko and Jivko Rusev).
    with In-Flight Refueling Gauge I can't get fuel event I fly close enough to AI traffic aircraft.

Good morning! So far I only used the FSX refuel function - so not quite realistic. I usually use TacPack for refuelling, where it is automatic, when in range (which is realistically small, to be fair). I have, however, installed the AAR gauge and will try again with it later today. I'll report when done!

Seawing

Yes kalong it's possible with the Andy Niko / Jivko Rusev gauge.

I personally found that the refuelling 'area' set by the gauge was very difficult to achive and suited only the AI KC-135 model. I want to respect the authors copyright but I can say I tweaked the size of the refuelling area so it's achievable...

Not at all realistic using the VC-10 of course but until we have an AI KC-130

Dave.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OspreyRefuel.jpg  

understood, I will find KC130 and gauge area. Thanks dave

425th Alouette MAS and VMA214 MAV VA Squadron
    The refueling area was create to work when following any airplane. You need to be a little low and on the six hours of that plane. It won't work if you try to catch a basket on a KC-130 unless you do what Dave did cheat the gauge a bid.

Dave check the Razbam AV-8B+ comes with an AI-KC-130 and often on sale for 5$. It wont take ooff and land but prefect for Tacpack or AICarriers over sea.

I have experimented with the freeware version KC130 ( kc130.zip) from Hovercontrol.com.
    It is indeed a fs2002 version, but with a few small changes,
    you can use it as an AI version.
    I have converted the textures to DDS DXT5 and removed all gauge entries in the panel.cfg and added an AI sound.
    And it works great.

Quote Originally Posted by Postbaer61 View Post
    I have converted the textures to DDS DXT5 and removed all gauge entries in the panel.cfg and added an AI sound
    Can you explaine how to do this,please?

Quote Originally Posted by Henk48 View Post
    Can you explaine how to do this,please?

I have copied the imagetools, "dxt_dds.bat" and "ImageTool.exe" from the Falcon50fsx.v.1.2native/ Repaints / Imageconverter folder,
    into the texture folder of the KC130 and executed.
    (You will find the Falcon50 pack here in the download library)

Can I get link for KC130, hope than work too in P3D?

is somebody tried using camera down gauge from Rob ( bundle in osprey package).
    I wonder if use it in FSX not give frame rate impact.

I asking Rob to build 1 more camera that work in FSX, pointing to fuel probe.
    I make 2 camera VC in P3D (as FSX can't do this) work similar with Rob gauge camera.

my plan is using 2 camera, work automatically (no user can give input) base on certain condition to add additional view when air refueling and see landing spot / pick up external load below it.

I just want to know it the camera down (Rob gauge) are frame rate friendly in FSX.
    my experience in P3D using camera down give big impact to p3d frame rate. maybe because my system old already.

additional note:
    lucky me Rob just sent an email about camera

additional note:
    lucky me Rob just sent an email about camera
    Hi Maryadi,

If you like my proposal (for FSX-Accell/Steam) I will send you the camera's package.
    Read Karol's reply in the "FS-developer Gauges" thread; his suggestion might solve the incompatibility problem of the FSX "fs9view" module in P3D.
    I will add that to the code, so you can try it.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by letourn View Post
    Dave check the Razbam AV-8B+ comes with an AI-KC-130 and often on sale for 5$. It wont take ooff and land but prefect for Tacpack or AICarriers over sea.
    Thank you letourn, I'll look out for the AV-8B.

I have experimented with the freeware version KC130 ( kc130.zip) from Hovercontrol.com.
    It is indeed a fs2002 version, but with a few small changes,
    you can use it as an AI version.
    Great work and superb pic's. Thanks very much for sharing the info!

Dave.

Can I get link for KC130, hope than work too in P3D?
    Here the link to KC130

http://www.hovercontrol.com/cgi-bin/...l=and&x=14&y=5

Hi!

I used the old FSDUB receiver gauge. It works regardless of position to the other aircraft, so you would have to trigger it yourself. Worked like charme with the AI KC-130 from RAZBAM!

Seawing

WH yes sorry too much work right now. Maybe in a week, I will be able to post them all. Here is a work in progress for the 163-00-13 if you want try.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByD...ew?usp=sharing

kdfw: Great Job on the night textures!

Those are WIP;

VMM-163
    VMM-262
    VMM-264
    VMM-265
    VMM-266
    VMM-268
    VMM-363
    VMM-365

High and Low Vis per squadron

Since this thread has gone quiet, I thought I'd ask the status on the various repaints in progress. Letourn, are these available yet? Thanks.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

425th Alouette MAS and VMA214 MAV VA Squadron
    WH No sorry work and family keeping me busy. Don't have time to finish them yet Hopefully soon.

WH No sorry work and family keeping me busy. Don't have time to finish them yet Hopefully soon.
    Not to worry. I've been busy with other things myself and haven't flown anything for a while. Work and family come first.
    -- WH

WIP, working on another repaint, still have lots to do, got some really good pics off the net of some closeups. Im working on Grime and Dust and oil stains, ive added some detail with shadows (learning curve bigtime),Thanks to KDFW,He sent me some shadows to add to the repaint. Slow and slower is the progress cause business and personal life has kept me from working on this. I also have added some additional wear and tear on the interior, just adding to what KDFW has already done.

Bill
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg  

also forgot that Ive moved some of the panels on the nacelles as they were not lined up properly and crossed over panel lines, there are a few of those , most people wouldn't have noticed but I think its a nice touch lol, added some shadows to give it some depth on the back of the aircraft too

Bill,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg  

1 more , once im done with the details ill add grime etc

Bill
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3.jpg  

flewpastu, thanks for the upcoming repaint. This bird begs more paints. Much appreciated.
    -- WH

Does anyone have good quality real picture fuel boom?

thanks

Charter Member 2015

2D panel available?

Hi,
    All is in the title.
    Thanks in advance.
    Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win10/Win11 Pro X64

Quote Originally Posted by Emile View Post
    Hi,
    All is in the title.
    Thanks in advance.
    no planning to develop 2D panel yet.

Does anyone have good quality real picture fuel boom?

thanks
    Hi Maryadi,
    Which kind of Fuel Boom do you search.

an Osprey Refueling probe

http://www.hurlburt.af.mil/News/Arti...on-eagle-claw/

https://airrefuelingarchive.wordpress.com/tag/v-22/

Osprey Tanker Fuel Boom

https://thelexicans.wordpress.com/20...-tanker-tests/

or something like
    an KC130 Fuel Boom
    http://airportjournals.com/wp-conten.../0607016_7.jpg

Cheers
    Bluebear

Hi Maryadi,
    Which kind of Fuel Boom do you search.

an Osprey Refueling probe

http://www.hurlburt.af.mil/News/Arti...on-eagle-claw/

https://airrefuelingarchive.wordpress.com/tag/v-22/

Osprey Tanker Fuel Boom

https://thelexicans.wordpress.com/20...-tanker-tests/

or something like
    an KC130 Fuel Boom
    http://airportjournals.com/wp-conten.../0607016_7.jpg

Cheers
    Bluebear
    I searching Osprey Tanker fuel boom.
    I planning to make tanker for Osprey( letOurn ever ask me), I just make preparation to build the model. it can be AI aircraft and flyable variants.
    besides model I need to redesign the system to make them ready for multiplayer.
    for the refueling gauge still use a freeware existing gauge or maybe tacpack who has no issue with it.

I have the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfkDfDhJ_JA&t=7s
    just need the boom picture to make boom model

Members who have read this thread: 0