MV22B Rel1.0 released - Page 13
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516171819202123 ... LastLast

Thread: MV22B Rel1.0 released

Quote Originally Posted by Postbaer61 View Post
    Oh, sorry, Pete.
    sometimes i think i get old.
    No problem at all,I am getting old myself ,and thanks for the revised K-130 tanker. cheers.

Wonder if we will ever see some more paints for the Osprey?
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Gauge Problem

Why do my gauges only show parcial screen Other than that love the aircraft. Fly's great.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017-5-6_10-14-58-708.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by wltaylor View Post
    Why do my gauges only show parcial screen Other than that love the aircraft. Fly's great.
    see http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/thr...-7#post-768116

Worked

Thanks Kalong.
    That worked don't know how that got unchecked. Sure like the Osprey.

MV-22B Paint/Livery

Just installed in FSX ACC Win7 64 without Problems
    works fine

Hi Postbaer61, I've been admiring your screenshots of the new MV-22B by Maryadi.
    I particularly like the VC shot with the black background. All the versions of the MV-22Bthat I have found so far have a gray background to the interior views. So my question is: Does the USAF 0030 come with that black interior and, if so, where can I get it from?
    In the Aircraft.cfg, the section [fltsim.0] is titled "CV-22B Osprey USAF" and the 'texture' line is just "texture= ". Other lines show: atc_id=0033; atc_airline=Air Force; atc_flight_number=0033 and ui_variation="grey".
    P3D does not show an aircraft for [fltsim.0]. Is this meant to be just a basis for third-party liveries?

Quote Originally Posted by speedy70 View Post
    Hi Maryadi and welcome to the forum.

Thank you for your super model.I am 79 and with one bit of help have managed to take off,hover and fly your model wonderful.

Your gift is greatly appreciated.

Cheers Chris
    Hi Chris,
    I completely agree with your comments on Maryadi's MV-22B - super only begins to describe it!
    Just to trump your ace: You're just a lad! I'm 85 and still able to grapple with the intricacies of flight simulation. Keeps the "Little Grey Cells" chugging along, as Hercule Poirot says.
    I see you live in Devon. I come from Salisbury but have lived in Canada for the last 50 years - with absolutely no regrets...
    And, yes, we are all deeply indebted to Maryadi for his kindness and workmanship. What a labour of love!

Cheers,

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by freded View Post
    Hi Chris,
    I completely agree with your comments on Maryadi's MV-22B - super only begins to describe it!
    Just to trump your ace: You're just a lad! I'm 85 and still able to grapple with the intricacies of flight simulation. Keeps the "Little Grey Cells" chugging along, as Hercule Poirot says.
    I see you live in Devon. I come from Salisbury but have lived in Canada for the last 50 years - with absolutely no regrets...
    And, yes, we are all deeply indebted to Maryadi for his kindness and workmanship. What a labour of love!

Cheers,

Mark
    Thank you Mark and all of you. without you all I just nothing

Big Thank you to Allah SWT that give me life, time and chance.

[QUOTE=freded;1081453]Hi Postbaer61, I've been admiring your screenshots of the new MV-22B by Maryadi.
    I particularly like the VC shot with the black background. All the versions of the MV-22Bthat I have found so far have a gray background to the interior views. So my question is: Does the USAF 0030 come with that black interior and, if so, where can I get it from?
    QUOTE]

Hi Mark,

The black interior comes from my reshade settings ( Shader tool ), which darkened the shadows.
    I have the same gray textures like you.

and ui variation="Grey", refers to the color of this repaint variant.

AutoPilot

Can't get autopilot to work. Manual doesn't seem to help me. Would appreciate any help. When hit the on switch it just beeps. The A/C is outstanding.

[QUOTE=Postbaer61;1081505]
    Hi Postbaer61, I've been admiring your screenshots of the new MV-22B by Maryadi.
    I particularly like the VC shot with the black background. All the versions of the MV-22B that I have found so far have a gray background to the interior views. So my question is: Does the USAF 0030 come with that black interior and, if so, where can I get it from?
    QUOTE]

Hi Mark,

The black interior comes from my reshade settings ( Shader tool ), which darkened the shadows.
    I have the same gray textures like you.

and ui variation="Grey", refers to the color of this repaint variant.
    Hi Postbaer61,

1. Is your Shader tool available anywhere?

2. I didn't make clear what my other problem is. In Aircraft.cfg, there are 5 [fltsim.x], and only 4 of them show up in P3D's Select Vehicle list. They are the models that represent [fltsims.1, 2, 3, & 4], all of which are Marines aircraft.

[fltsim.0], which is 'title=CV-22B Osprey USAF', does not appear at all in the Select Vehicle list. Its complete entry in Aircraft.cfg is:-

[fltsim.0]
    title=CV-22B Osprey USAF
    sim=MV-22B
    model=
    panel=
    sound=
    texture=
    kb_checklists=
    kb_reference=
    atc_id_color=0xff000000
    atc_id=0033
    atc_airline=Air Force
    atc_flight_number=0033
    atc_parking_types=RAMP
    ui_manufacturer="Bell-Boeing"
    ui_type="cv22b Osprey"
    ui_variation="grey"
    ui_typerole="Tilt Rotor"
    ui_createdby="Maryadi"
    description="First operational Tilt Rotor"

- and you can see that there is no entry for 'texture'.

I am wondering if this is correct, or if my Aircraft.cfg has become corrupted?

3. I cannot find any repaints of the CV-22B in other than Marines livery. Do you have any US Air Force repaints available or do you know where I can find any?

Mark

Can't get autopilot to work. Manual doesn't seem to help me. Would appreciate any help. When hit the on switch it just beeps. The A/C is outstanding.

Hi wltaylor,

I have no problems with the auto pilot, it works as it should.
    But if you mean the function together with Rob's
    refuelling gauge,as far as i know you can't set the Ap manualy,
    because the Ap is powered and controlled by this tool.
    You only have to set and activate the speed.

autopilot prevented by VTOL in VTOL mode. mean make sure nacelles at 0 (Zero) position to make Autopilot work.

Regards, Maryadi

Hi wltaylor,

I have no problems with the auto pilot, it works as it should.
    But if you mean the function together with Rob's
    refuelling gauge,as far as i know you can't set the Ap manualy,
    because the Ap is powered and controlled by this tool.
    You only have to set and activate the speed.
    Hi wltaylor,

If you are trying to activate the Autopilot when on the ground, it just beeps (10 times!) and turns off. You have to be actually flying to engage the A/P.

I think this is mentioned in the manual.

Mark

Hi Mark,

1. I use reshade : https://reshade.me/ , but i use FSX Acc and not P3D, so i don't know how it works for you.
    For P3D user i recommend http://ultimaterealismpack.weebly.com/

2. Your entry is correct, if there is no entry after texture= , it describes the default aircraft texture folder
    in this case the ui_variation="grey" USAF ( see in post #256 )
    See post # 267 for another USAF repaint. ( i think is still WIP )

Sorry for the delay in uploading this one, wifey had a list to do. Found a few minor details to touch up and ill upload this week.

Bill

P.S. PostBaer61, thanks for the link to Reshade,im gonna have to try it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail.jpg  

by the way, can someone point me in the direction of where the wipers are on the Paint kit ? Kalong ?

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by flewpastu View Post
    by the way, can someone point me in the direction of where the wipers are on the Paint kit ? Kalong ?

Bill
    Wiper hasn't textured yet. will include in next release along with the function of the wiper.

BTW, awesome repaint.

From the Manual:

6.1.3 AUTOPILOT. Autopilot functions are disabled at S/VTOL mode.

Meaning that if you set the AutoPilot Master ON while the nacelles are > 0, it will be auto-forced OFF again.
    Which is the beeping you hear ...

Note that making a full-fledged AutoPilot as in the real aircraft, while in V(S)TOL configuration, is probably a project on it's own ...LoL
    One exception though: if you install my addon (see previous posts), you have a Hover Hold function in VTOL configuration; but that doesn't require the AP Master ON.

Rob

No,thank you Kalong for a wonderful model. Thank you Rob for your work on this model. The re painting is pretty strait forward, what you guys do with models etc is amazing. Plus all the people who helped out with mods to their repaints . Sure feels like a cool bunch of people making this a great model.

Bill

Hi Mark,

1. I use reshade : https://reshade.me/ , but i use FSX Acc and not P3D, so i don't know how it works for you.
    For P3D user i recommend http://ultimaterealismpack.weebly.com/

2. Your entry is correct, if there is no entry after texture= , it describes the default aircraft texture folder
    in this case the ui_variation="grey" USAF ( see in post #256 )
    See post # 267 for another USAF repaint. ( i think is still WIP )
    Hi Postbaer61,

I cannot find anything about a USAF variation in post #256; nor anything about a USAF repaint on post #267. (I assume you are referring to this forum, viz. 'outhouse.com/sohforums'?)

I shall investigate ReShade and UltimateReal when I have the time...!

Mark

Hi Postbaer61,

I cannot find anything about a USAF variation in post #256; nor anything about a USAF repaint on post #267. (I assume you are referring to this forum, viz. 'outhouse.com/sohforums'?)

I shall investigate ReShade and UltimateReal when I have the time...!

Mark
    Hi Mark,

the title for air force is using CV-22B, for the letter it should be around top/beginning of aircraft list, instead MV-22B (with start letter is "M") around middle of the list.
    but if you still have a problem,maybe you could do some trick on texture list arrangement.

this stock [fltsim.0] inside aircraft.cfg
    Code:
    [fltsim.0]
    title=CV-22B Osprey USAF
    sim=MV-22B
    model=
    panel=
    sound=
    texture=
    kb_checklists=
    kb_reference=
    atc_id_color=0xff000000
    atc_id=0033
    atc_airline=Air Force
    atc_flight_number=0033
    atc_parking_types=RAMP
    ui_type="cv22b Osprey"
    ui_variation="grey"
    ui_typerole="Tilt Rotor"
    ui_createdby="Maryadi"
    copy and paste below other fltsim.xx, xx in list number. change the parameter make them look like this, please compare the different
    Code:
    [fltsim.x]
    title=CV-22B Osprey USAF-2
    sim=MV-22B
    model=
    panel=
    sound=
    texture=003
    kb_checklists=
    kb_reference=
    atc_id_color=0xff000000
    atc_id=0033
    atc_airline=Air Force
    atc_flight_number=0034
    atc_parking_types=RAMP
    ui_type="cv22b Osprey"
    ui_variation="greys"
    ui_typerole="Tilt Rotor"
    ui_createdby="Maryadi"
    then you make a folder make the name "texture.003" (no quote). inside folder "MV-22B_Osprey" and along with other texture name
    go to folder "texture" and copy this file:
    - CV-22B_badan.dds
    - CV-22B_brutu.dds
    - CV-22B_mesin.dds
    - CV-22B_ngisor.dds
    - CV-22B_Swiwi.dds

then paste in new folder that is "texture.003" (no quote)

then go to folder "texture.dragon" the copy this file:
    - texture.cfg

then paste in "texture.003" (no quote).

DONE. you already make new custom aircraft texture

Quote Originally Posted by kalong View Post
    Hi Mark,

the title for air force is using CV-22B, for the letter it should be around top/beginning of aircraft list, instead MV-22B (with start letter is "M") around middle of the list.
    but if you still have a problem,maybe you could do some trick on texture list arrangement.

this stock [fltsim.0] inside aircraft.cfg
    Code:
    [fltsim.0]
    title=CV-22B Osprey USAF
    sim=MV-22B
    model=
    panel=
    sound=
    texture=
    kb_checklists=
    kb_reference=
    atc_id_color=0xff000000
    atc_id=0033
    atc_airline=Air Force
    atc_flight_number=0033
    atc_parking_types=RAMP
    ui_type="cv22b Osprey"
    ui_variation="grey"
    ui_typerole="Tilt Rotor"
    ui_createdby="Maryadi"
    copy and paste below other fltsim.xx, xx in list number. change the parameter make them look like this, please compare the different
    Code:
    [fltsim.x]
    title=CV-22B Osprey USAF-2
    sim=MV-22B
    model=
    panel=
    sound=
    texture=003
    kb_checklists=
    kb_reference=
    atc_id_color=0xff000000
    atc_id=0033
    atc_airline=Air Force
    atc_flight_number=0034
    atc_parking_types=RAMP
    ui_type="cv22b Osprey"
    ui_variation="greys"
    ui_typerole="Tilt Rotor"
    ui_createdby="Maryadi"
    then you make a folder make the name "texture.003" (no quote). inside folder "MV-22B_Osprey" and along with other texture name
    go to folder "texture" and copy this file:
    - CV-22B_badan.dds
    - CV-22B_brutu.dds
    - CV-22B_mesin.dds
    - CV-22B_ngisor.dds
    - CV-22B_Swiwi.dds

then paste in new folder that is "texture.003" (no quote)

then go to folder "texture.dragon" the copy this file:
    - texture.cfg

then paste in "texture.003" (no quote).

DONE. you already make new custom aircraft texture
    Thank you, Maryadi!

I've done all that and the [fltsim.0] aircraft CV-22B Osprey USAF now appears in the 'Select Vehicle' list in P3D.

But there is no CV-22B Osprey USAF-2 in that list... I even copied the 'thumbnail.jpg to texture.003, in case that was the problem. Perhaps I should close and re-open P3D for it to find the new aircraft? Or perhaps it won't find the new one because it has a similar 'Vehicle Title' ?

Ah! P3D has now found the 'new' CV-22B. Perhaps it just needed a little time! Its engines were stopped but I managed to start them.

Thank you again, Maryadi, for your help - and especially for your wonderful aircraft. Quite the best!

Mark

Has anyone got any issues with the landing lights on the latest version of P3d?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Sykes View Post
    Has anyone got any issues with the landing lights on the latest version of P3d?
    can you make it specific?

Members who have read this thread: 0