Creacion ruta ALSIB

Thread: Creacion ruta ALSIB

Creacion ruta ALSIB

Hola a todos y un saludo, hace unos días he estado trabajando en la gran ALSIB ruta para FSX, lista de aeropuertos, cartas náuticas, también sin utilizar el VOR, volar solamente con NDB, el problema que tengo en las etapas rusas ya que soy no es capaz de encontrar los aeropuertos, aeródromos y ayudas de radio que necesito, descubrí lo mucho que pude de la página simrus. Pero todavía no consigo nada, apreciaría cualquier ayuda para poder poner los aeródromos de FSX y NDB, muchas gracias por su tiempo

Translation for those who do not have a translator.

"Route creation ALSIB

Hello everyone and greetings, a few days ago have been working on the big ALSIB route for FSX, list of airports, charts, also without using the VOR, flying only with NDB, the problem I have in Russian stages as I am is not able to find airports, airfields and radio aids I need, I discovered how much I could from the simrus page. But I still get nothing, I would appreciate any help to put FSX airfields and NDB, thank you very much for your time."
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

sorry

Sorry copy the part that was not due to the translator

No problem Pere...your English is far better than my Spanish
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    "Route creation ALSIB

Hello everyone and greetings, a few days ago have been working on the big ALSIB route for FSX, list of airports, charts, also without using the VOR, flying only with NDB, the problem I have in Russian stages as I am is not able to find airports, airfields and radio aids I need, I discovered how much I could from the simrus page. But I still get nothing, I would appreciate any help to put FSX airfields and NDB, thank you very much for your time."
    Nice traslation.

Pere, Russian AIRAC is available here.

Saludos/ Greetings.

Quote Originally Posted by ce_zeta View Post
    Nice traslation.

Pere, Russian AIRAC is available here.

Saludos/ Greetings.
    Thank you very much for the information, I understand that through that page I have to create the access points and the aerodromes in the simulator itself ?, if so I do not have so much knowledge for it, in the page I only see files in pdf, nothing that Can be exported to FSX

Quote Originally Posted by ce_zeta View Post
    For update FSX/P3dD AIRAC information here

Thank you very much again, I served your information a lot, I have updated my AIRAC, but my search does not end here, hahahaha, many former USSR aerodromes of this route, are now simple air crossings in Skyvector without any ndb, and although I have the main points I still lack intermediate points to not lose, thanks for everything

Members who have read this thread: 0