Chicago Southern Douglas_C-47_Beta_V3.14.zip

Thread: Chicago Southern Douglas_C-47_Beta_V3.14.zip

Chicago Southern Douglas_C-47_Beta_V3.14.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Civilian prop skins

Description: These textures depict a Chicago Southern DC-3. These textures are for the updated Douglas_C-47_Beta_V3.14 only.

Paul Grubich 2017

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Chicago Southern Douglas_C-47_Beta_V3.14.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

thank´s.look´s nice

you need also a noseout dds repaint for the vc view right,have a look in attatchment.....

cheers
    Ralf
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you young sir for a truly Classic paint job, love it, I didn't see any problems looking out over nose right side?, all looked perfect on my download.

Quote Originally Posted by Wringoon View Post
    Thank you young sir for a truly Classic paint job, love it, I didn't see any problems looking out over nose right side?, all looked perfect on my download.

it is not a problem,but the nose is green,and without these texture it look´s black from inside.........

the paint is very nice,i like a lot.......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4.JPG  

Ah!,

you know, I didn't notice that, will check tomorrow after finishing my night turn at work!!!, thanks for the heads up banjoman1960!!

Hi banjoman1960,

Yep, you were correct, I did indeed have a black nose when looking from flight deck, applied your fix (when I remembered how to use 7z file) and zing!, a nice new green one!! thanks for your time and help!!!

Wringoon

Quote Originally Posted by Wringoon View Post
    Hi banjoman1960,

Yep, you were correct, I did indeed have a black nose when looking from flight deck, applied your fix (when I remembered how to use 7z file) and zing!, a nice new green one!! thanks for your time and help!!!

Wringoon
    You Are Welcome,
    and this is one of my favorites paints,
    so thank´s Paul,well done

Totally agree, this is an excellent livery and I do fly in her a lot!!!

Thank you Paul from me as well.

Thank you all,,love this plane and fly it all the time.

Members who have read this thread: 0