Adding FSX Scenery to P3D

Thread: Adding FSX Scenery to P3D

Adding FSX Scenery to P3D

I have a few Add on sceneries that were from FSX, they were located in the Add on Scenery in FSX and I don't see the same named folder in P3d, where in the P3D folder would I put these fsx
    sceneries?

Also in the FSX one would have to activate them in the scenery page, is that a requirement in P3D?

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    I have a few Add on sceneries that were from FSX, they were located in the Add on Scenery in FSX and I don't see the same named folder in P3d, where in the P3D folder would I put these fsx
    sceneries?
    You can create a folder for those sceneries with a name of your choice.

Also in the FSX one would have to activate them in the scenery page, is that a requirement in P3D?
    Absolutely!

It would be a good idea to check the sceneries in order to be sure they work with P3D.

I made a folder outside the root of P3d and named it Add on scenery, then I placed the scenery and texture there. How do I activate it in P3d? I know how it's done in FSX.

Quote Originally Posted by kiki View Post
    You can create a folder for those sceneries with a name of your choice.

Absolutely!

It would be a good idea to check the sceneries in order to be sure they work with P3D.

I made a folder outside the root of P3d and named it Add on scenery, then I placed the scenery and texture there. How do I activate it in P3d? I know how it's done in FSX.
    Pretty much the same way, except you don't need to click inside the folder like in FSX. Just point the program to your add on scenery and you're good to go. In game menu click on World/Scenery Library/Add Area/ click on the scenery and then click OK

Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

Think I got the add on scenery sorted. Trying to add the Latest C-47 to P3d next. So, it's a diamond in the rough so to speak till I get the video fined tuned and other things.

I like the speed trees effect, nice. I'm discovering things about P3d as I fly in it.

Members who have read this thread: 0