A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military skins - General

Description: This is a repaint of the Just Flight HS 748 in a fictional carrier livery using an airframe previously registered to Cascade Airways. The paint layout was inspired by the old Dan Air livery.

There are anomalies in how JF called on textures from their sheets so there are some errors and problems you may notice. Unless an update is provided, there is little I can do about them. Overall I fixed more issues than I created I hope. Included are also .cfg registry entries to allow for more weight and balance options other than the single one entry provided by the JF developer. These entries will significantly enhance the performance changes when operating the aircraft. This livery has only been tested in Prepar3D v3.4 but there should be no issues in FSX or earlier versions of Prepar3D. After years of enjoying others efforts I am now honored to be doing the same in kind. Cheers!

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Desert Skies Airways (Fictional) Repaint of the JF 748.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.