Update Douglas_C-47_Beta_V3.14 feedback and support topic - Page 17
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 791011121314151617

Thread: Update Douglas_C-47_Beta_V3.14 feedback and support topic

Any chance the blower hi/low setting will be made opperational? Would add to the realism.

In case anyone is interested, I flew this plane in a VATSIM event last month & took some video. Not all of it was in-cockpit but a good chunk of it was. It is the v3.14 with Manfred's speech system bugfix from Feb 14th, plus the engine sound package from Mike Maarse.
    Check it out here: https://youtu.be/8e1q6JcDfMc

Secret HQ in the Snoqualmie Valley, USA, Planet Earth

Installation MJ C47 v 3.1406 for P3Dv4

Here is a link to a very nice procedure for loading and updating the MJ C-47 into P3Dv4, thanks to Roy Möhlmann of DC-3 Airways: https://dcascreenshots.net/dcaforum/...p=87969#p87969.

Seeya
    ATB

any chances of a FSE fix/plugin? i really like this c-47 over justflights and would love to be able to use it with fse so i can switch to the two "center" auxillary tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHawk024 View Post
    any chances of a FSE fix/plugin? i really like this c-47 over justflights and would love to be able to use it with fse so i can switch to the two "center" auxillary tanks.
    You could have asked in the FSE forum and you would have got this... it's a work-around.

Manfred Jahn's (Sim Outhouse) fuel transfer system is not compatible with the FSE client, the lower gauges and the transfer system DO NOT work with the client.
    The fix below will still require you to "manually" move the fuel in the FSX fuel menu. But otherwise the client will load and calculate the correct amount of fuel.
    When your low fuel lights on the upper panel come on, or with ver 3.214 and the vintage VC, you'll need to watch the fuel gauge, pause, go to the fuel menu and swap the 4 sets of numbers you see there. Move the low numbers to the slots where the high numbers are and visa versa, make sure to not change the total amount of fuel. Go back to the cockpit, un-pause and your upper fuel guage will read full again, which means you can now use the remaining 400 gallons and continue flying.
    Copy & paste the fuel configuration below in your aircraft.cfg

[fuel] // AMM TCDS 6a2
    // standard fuel tank config: 804 gal
    LeftMain = -20.04, -4.0, -2.5, 202.0, 4.0 // left fwd center
    RightMain= -20.04, 4.0, -2.5, 202.0, 4.0 // right fwd center
    center1= -22.99, -4.0, -2.5, 200.0, 9.0 // left aft center (aux)
    center2= -22.99, 4.0, -2.5, 200.0, 9.0 // right aft center (aux)
    //tanks set with same distance fwd/bwd at main spar

// additional R4D8 wing tanks: 822 gal
    // LeftTip= -22.68, -17.0, -2.1, 411.0, 2.0 // left outer wing
    // RightTip= -22.68, 17.0, -2.1, 411.0, 2.0 // right outer wing

Quote Originally Posted by Alky View Post
    You could have asked in the FSE forum and you would have got this... it's a work-around.

Manfred Jahn's (Sim Outhouse) fuel transfer system is not compatible with the FSE client, the lower gauges and the transfer system DO NOT work with the client.
    The fix below will still require you to "manually" move the fuel in the FSX fuel menu. But otherwise the client will load and calculate the correct amount of fuel.
    When your low fuel lights on the upper panel come on, or with ver 3.214 and the vintage VC, you'll need to watch the fuel gauge, pause, go to the fuel menu and swap the 4 sets of numbers you see there. Move the low numbers to the slots where the high numbers are and visa versa, make sure to not change the total amount of fuel. Go back to the cockpit, un-pause and your upper fuel guage will read full again, which means you can now use the remaining 400 gallons and continue flying.
    Copy & paste the fuel configuration below in your aircraft.cfg

[fuel] // AMM TCDS 6a2
    // standard fuel tank config: 804 gal
    LeftMain = -20.04, -4.0, -2.5, 202.0, 4.0 // left fwd center
    RightMain= -20.04, 4.0, -2.5, 202.0, 4.0 // right fwd center
    center1= -22.99, -4.0, -2.5, 200.0, 9.0 // left aft center (aux)
    center2= -22.99, 4.0, -2.5, 200.0, 9.0 // right aft center (aux)
    //tanks set with same distance fwd/bwd at main spar

// additional R4D8 wing tanks: 822 gal
    // LeftTip= -22.68, -17.0, -2.1, 411.0, 2.0 // left outer wing
    // RightTip= -22.68, 17.0, -2.1, 411.0, 2.0 // right outer wing
    This does not work with the client i have. Ive tried.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHawk024 View Post
    This does not work with the client i have. Ive tried.
    You must not be doing it exactly as outlined above, I've been with FSE since the beginning and have been using MJ's C-47 since it came out, it works for me and countless other users there.

Installation MJ C47 v 3.1406 for P3Dv4 posted by Paughco...

Thanks for that, but the forum needs a valid registration and you have to be logged in to see the page... only problem is: you cannot register anywhere on the site...

I've been wanting a decent guide on how to get the new DC-3 into V4 for ages

Andrew
    Per Ardua ad Astra

That's odd, Andrew. I clicked on the link in Paughco's post and it took me straight to the registration page asking me to create a username and create a password. I didn't do that because I use FSX, not P3Dv4, but are you saying that registration link does not work for you...or you don't see it like I do?

Randy
    Randy Tyndall
    It's congenital really. We're an aspiring species that doesn't have wings. What else would we dream of?-Mark Vanhoenacker, British Airways B747 pilot

A2A shockwave 3D lights

Hi Folks,

I wonder if anyone has A2A shockwave lights profile for the C-47 V3.14 Beta?, I managed it with the C-47 V2 but V3 con.fig file is somewhat different and I don't wish to mess up the internal Red lights or gauge lighting, any help would be wonderful!!!

Any news on the Sperry autopilot update for this superb aircraft.

Cheers Chris

Icon9 C47-3.14 interactive checklist

Hi,

I am a new member and hope posting in the correct section!

I have a question regarding C47-3.14 interactive checklist!

I can't hear the copilot! Callout option is turned on.I can also hear a hissing sound in the background.I reinstalled as admin. but still no joy!
    P3D 4.1
    Window 7 64
    Asus Xonar DSX Soundcard
    Any help would be appreciated!

Best Regards
    Rainer

auto pilot c47

¿Hay alguna posibilidad de saber si podemos contar con el próximo piloto automático c47 en el futuro cercano? Muchas gracias

Icon26 C47-3.14 interactive checklist

Quote Originally Posted by mjahn View Post
    You need Nick's fix using Doug Dawson's 64 bit gauge.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...r-the-DDW-C-47
    Thanks so much for the quick reply and fix! Works like a charm. Thanks again for your help and keep up the good work!

Best Regards

Rainer

One question.. when I switch on the main fuel pumps, I get both the C47 fuel pump sound, but the standard C172 fuel pump soound as well. The aux fuel pump sound works as intended.. any ideas..?

Add

[fuel_pump]
    maximum_volume=1000

to the sound.cfg (if it isn't present; otherwise change the value).

Hello everyone, someone could put the link to the update 3.1406 I only have the 1405 and I can not find the last anywhere, sorry for my English, use translator, thanks

Simple question

Is there a way to go back a page on the checklist book? I seem to only be able to page forward and it would be nice to be able to go backwards as well.

There are "click spots" at the bottom corners of each page. Red arrow points to previous page...blue points to next page.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	checklist.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	68996 Click on the pic to enlarge it!
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Quote Originally Posted by MrZippy View Post
    There are "click spots" at the bottom corners of each page. Red arrow points to previous page...blue points to next page.

Click on the pic to enlarge it!

Thanks, I was clicking there, but it was not working. I reset the plane and now it works again

MrZippy has it; we didn't want too obvious clickspots on what's supposed to look like old-style paper. Page no. 1 should have the explanation, anyway. And the bottom middle 'patch' is the exit mouse area.

I’d murder for a sperry autopilot. Still, this is one of the best addons I have, and would be willing to pay Manfred and his colleagues what the likes of PMDG, A2A would have charged.

Thank you so much (but please keep working on the autopilot &#128540

Members who have read this thread: 2