DCS Sale on Russian Aircraft

Thread: DCS Sale on Russian Aircraft

DCS Sale on Russian Aircraft

Some good deals for the next few days. 50% off all Russian Aircraft.

"
    ================================================== ================================================== =======
    Defender of the Fatherland Sale

Today we have an early weekend news update given the Russian Defender of the Fatherland holiday this weekend. To commemorate the event, we are offering a 50% off sale on all Russian aircraft from 23 February at 1500 GMT and lasting until 26 February at 0900 GMT.

These modules include:

Su-27 for DCS World
    Su-25 for DCS World
    DCS: L-39 Albatros
    DCS: MiG-15bis
    DCS: Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight
    DCS: Black Shark 2
    DCS: MiG-21bis
    DCS: Spitfire IX
    Please find them here on our DCS E-Shop.
    ================================================== ================================================== =======
    "

Think I might be persuaded to get the modules I don't have, the Mi-8 and Spitfire. 50% off is pretty tempting.

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Yeah,I'm amazed The Spite is on sale already when it just came out 8 weeks ago,It's worth full price let alone half,same with Mi-8,Superb cockpit to fly VR in.

Patrick

Yeah. I thought the same thing about the Spitfire. Hey; I'm not going to complain .
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Members who have read this thread: 0