OrbX and the New P3D

John Venema

• Orbx CEO
    • Administrators
    • 23,280 posts
    • Order #:Staff

ID: 1 Posted 9 hours ago

Hi all,

There's been a bunch of speculation about our pricing policy for the next version of P3D, likely based on my previous posts back in December.

Let me clarify: we will NOT be charging anything for our products for the next version of P3D. They will be 100% free to use on the new platform. Better still, through the magic of FTXCv3 you won't even need to re-download them.

Please do NOT ask me or any member of the Orbx team about any tech details about any new P3D releases from LM, or why we can make this zero-cost promise. We are under NDA and we will not be pressed into talking about it for obvious reasons. If and when LM give us permission to discuss things publicly then we'll do so.

I just wanted to reassure those with a sizeable investment in Orbx products for P3D that you won't be asked a penny more to upgrade.

Wow! Great news.

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

cool,but what is NDA?....

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    cool,but what is NDA?....
    NDA = Non-Disclosure Agreement.

Dave

ahh..thank ya Dave,Dave

Something to really look forward too for sure .

Rich

Members who have read this thread: 0