rFactor2 pics

Thread: rFactor2 pics

rFactor2 pics

With RF2 being upgraded by a new company,going to go VR and DX11 this year, thought I would give it a try again. Found that I had always liked the way they handle NASCAR, makes for some great races! While looking through the Workshop( mods for different games on Steam) came across a new one called NASCAR Resurrection. It contains a great new beta, off to a good start for his first time doing one! Deals with the 1971 and 1972 seasons. Checked out Petty's car from 71 and like what I see so far! Complete lineups for both years, Torino's, Monte Carlo's, Mercury Cyclones, even AMC Matadors!

image upload

photo storage

Looking far better than when I first paid up for the early access version Eddie.
    I gave up after a while, development was slow and at the time support was non-existent.
    Found the 'new' version on Steam going at a low enough price to entice me into giving it a run and binning it if I was unhappy.
    The GUI must be the worst thing I've come across for decades, and I'm really unimpressed with the FFB, but that might be just me finding my way through the settings.
    After downloading around 10+GB with a 26GB installed footprint I'll keep on for the time being.
    Wombats are renowned for their pig headed stubbornness .................................................. .................
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Sorry I took so long to get back to you wombat, steering wheel went to heck so waiting for new one to arrive on Tuesday. But if you are intersted, there is a V8 Supercars mods, covers from 2014 to 2016, version 6.5. I have the 6.1 version, but don't feel like downloading this next version, getting lazy I guess,lol One nice thing about this mod, you don't have to download the whole thing at once. can download one of the cars, check it out, if you like it, you can download the rest. They are here-http://www.internationalsimracing.com/forum/index.php?topic=3872.0

There is a version of Bathurst too, now this is a track that was designed by someone, not ISI. Looks ok, but not real new. Works fine, more like a RF1 track but still a hoot to drive! Can find it here-http://www.virtualr.net/bathurst-1-02-rfactor-2-released

Really looking forward to getting my new wheel next week. want to get back into this 70's Nascar mod, then run the 2016 mod of Nascar too!

Members who have read this thread: 0