Bell 210

Thread: Bell 210

SOH-CM-2023

Bell 210

Hi guys,

Does anybody have any idea what the procedure is to get the Bell 210 from hover control set up with the digital cockpit? the package has 3 different readmes, but they make little sense. The aircraft show up in the selection menu but they have no textures. I am pretty sure I know what to do but I was just wondering if anybody has is setup. I am thinking about doing a repaint based on USAF TH-1Hs they have down at Ft Rucker, but they have glass cockpits and before I try doing this (my first repaint) I wanted to see what I was getting myself into.

Thanks,
    Sean

Quote Originally Posted by jackryan172 View Post
    Hi guys,

Does anybody have any idea what the procedure is to get the Bell 210 from hover control set up with the digital cockpit? the package has 3 different readmes, but they make little sense. The aircraft show up in the selection menu but they have no textures. I am pretty sure I know what to do but I was just wondering if anybody has is setup. I am thinking about doing a repaint based on USAF TH-1Hs they have down at Ft Rucker, but they have glass cockpits and before I try doing this (my first repaint) I wanted to see what I was getting myself into.

Thanks,
    Sean

er, in the download package from hover control is a sub folder named glass cockpit, open that and you will be presented with the four folders which correspond to the variants in your fs9 aircraft folder; inside each one of those, in turn, is another foder named glass cockpit, opening this folder you will find the textures and panel folders (and cfg) which have to be dropped into each of the fs9 aircraft folders of same name.

Once you have done that go back to your fs9 aircraft folder; and for each variant copy /paste the textures from the non-glass texture folder, to the glass texture folder NOT overwriting the glass cockpit bitmap that is already there.

ttfn

Pete

Members who have read this thread: 0