Monster Energy Drinks NASCAR

Thread: Monster Energy Drinks NASCAR

Lightbulb Monster Energy Drinks NASCAR

To be honest....I didn't think Monster was big enough to sponsor NASCAR....

Quote Originally Posted by Panther_99FS View Post
    To be honest....I didn't think Monster was big enough to sponsor NASCAR....
    Me neither. And to be even more honest, I'm tired of the name changes every time a new sponsor takes over. NASCAR is busy making lots of changes, and having heard how Darrel and Michael Waltrip explained the new format, I think I'm going to like it, but why not change the way the series are named? Maybe go back to using the title similar to the old Grand National Series? Make it something like the Grand National Cup Series sponsored by ______ . Creating a constant name with the ever changing sponsor as the last part of the name would make it simpler to remember. At least for my mid-life mind.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

I didn't either Panther. One thing I noticed the other day was, how last year the drivers name would be across the top of the windshield. Not so now, it will say Monster instead, the drivers name will still be above the window on the side of the car though.

Icon2

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    the new format, I think I'm going to like it,
    I think the new rules will bring us some most exciting races - and we got a sniff of it today!

Icon2

Quote Originally Posted by eddie View Post
    I didn't either Panther. One thing I noticed the other day was, how last year the drivers name would be across the top of the windshield. Not so now, it will say Monster instead, the drivers name will still be above the window on the side of the car though.
    Now that you mention it, I saw it too!
    On a bit of an OT side note, if Monster has this much $$, I'd love to see them partner sponsorship with Haas/F1

Quote Originally Posted by Panther_99FS View Post
    Now that you mention it, I saw it too!
    On a bit of an OT side note, if Monster has this much $$, I'd love to see them partner sponsorship with Haas/F1
    They've already said 'no' to this, since they don't want to fight directly against Red Bull.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Roxane-21 View Post
    They've already said 'no' to this, since they don't want to fight directly against Red Bull.
    On the other side of the coin, I do miss the NASCAR Red Bull team and their colors....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails redbull1.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0