ok yet another "help me please"

Thread: ok yet another "help me please"

ok yet another "help me please"

this time,i have the A2A AT-6 for P3D,only it falls over backwards into the ground,then a red message comes up with g-lod(?) error message it just falls to the ground again,then sinks and back to the air,where it falls again...over and over...whats up?

Do you have TacPack? Turn off the Detect Crashes in TacPack. Enable the settings per A2A.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

I don't know if it's related or not, but if you installed an A2A plane, then you might want to ensure the SimConnect interface is installed correctly, since the P3D installer tends to forget that often.
    Or perhaps you did that manually already ?
    It consist of going into the root P3D folder, then "redist", "Interface", "FSX-SP2-XPACK", "retail", "lib", and then execute the simconnect.msi file that's in there.

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    I don’t understand exactly what your problem is and it’s a far cry, but is the plane perhaps trimmed extremely nose-up?

Have you installed the latest updater and have you set your flightsim to the requirements for the aircraft.

You should really ask about your problem on the A2A forum.

Please also read the manual as this is not a "jump in and fly aircraft"

Here is a link to the latest updater which must be run even if the aircraft is new.

http://www.a2asimulations.com/downlo...e_01_17_17.zip

Cheers Chris

Members who have read this thread: 0