FSDT Kmem

Thread: FSDT Kmem

FSDT Kmem

I recently got a copy of the FSDT KMEM airport and for the most part, it's nice. If you want to take advantage of all the options it has to offer then you would need P3d I found out.

Now if you are in a B737 or Airbus A321 then you can park the plane at one of the offered parking slots that offer animated gateways, fuel truck, pax embark/dis-embark menu.
    If you were in a B757 then you are not offered to park at one of the animated parking sports were all the animated options I just mentions in a menu. I get a plane too big to park there message.

Now you could park the B757 at another area but you won't get to part at one of the animated jetways were all that animation is offer for the other tubes.

So, I don' know which other tubes could utilize their GSX options were you are offered one of the jetway parking spots with animated stuff. Trying to figures out which other tubes will
    work like the 737 or A321.

Edit:

I may of found the answer in there GSX Manual:

A too small parking spot radius in the AFCAD, might result in GSX not offering its services
    at that place, even if the physical layout of it might have allowed that airplane.
    Since GSX can only rely on the information taken from the AFCAD, up to version 1.6,
    if the parking radius of the chosen parking spot was smaller than half of the wingspan
    of the airplane you use, it resulted in a “Parking too small” message.
    Now, you can customize this setting too, and override what’s in the scenery AFCAD.
    You can directly put a number in meters of the highest Wingspan allowed (so, it’s not a
    Radius, as in the AFCAD, it’s double that amount) or you can simply click the Airplane
    button next to the input field, and this will read the Wingspan of the airplane which
    is currently loaded, and put it into the input filed.
    Last edited by gray eagle; February 18th, 2017 at 14:57.

Members who have read this thread: 0