B.A.T. for Il-2 '46 released

Thread: B.A.T. for Il-2 '46 released

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries

B.A.T. for Il-2 '46 released

The wonderful super-modpack BAT is out for Il-2 '46. Every era is covered with over 500 aircraft, tons of objects,maps and so much more. Very easy to install (read the manual first). Takes a long time to download files because it's a huge mod in shear size. Took about 30 to 40 minutes to install. Easier to install than CFS3-ETO. Only thing i'll download in addition will be missions/campaigns as they are released in time. I recommend using the torrent for the pack as it took about 4 hrs to download. For more info and download links visit this site http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php Hope this is useful info to some. Always been into the CFS and Il-2 series since the beginning . My two favorite series of combat flight sims. The future still seems bright for them thanks to all the wonderful modders out there who do all this and all for free. How neat is that ? Regards,Scott

Guess I did something wrong with the install. All seems to work until I go into a mission, then it loads up fine until the chosen aircraft loads at which point it seems to be constantly above the runway and comes down with a thump and then is thrown into the air. Reminiscent of some MSFS dodgy scenery when this sort of thing happens.
    I really don't want to have to reinstall, it took ages getting to where I am now. Will have to scour the forums I guess.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Blog Entries
    Might check in at the SAS website for help. Haven't had any problems myself.

Blog Entries
    Be sure to READ the downloadable manual before you do anything. Downloaded main files via torrent with no problems. Post here for help at http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php hope this helps.

Blog Entries
    Have put in quite a few hours on this sim and iv'e barely scratched the surface . Runs at 60 to 75 fps. Runs smooth but i think VP modpack runs faster than BAT. Like VP modpack as it just covers WWII and a little beyond. But if you want it all in one sim then BAT is for you. All eras are covered , from WWI to the latest jets,it's all there. After all these years Il-2 '46 has progressed and matured to perfection . A lot like CFS3 in scope. Just imagine what CFS3 could be if the factory kept updating/improving it though the years. Dang Microsoft !! CFS3 is still fun after all these years. That can't be said about a lot of sims that have come and gone. The market is ripe for a completely open combat flight sim. Not a lot to choose from today as we are a small segment of pc gamers. Gone is the"Golden Era" but thanks to a few modders out there they have given new life to these old sims. Wish there were more but happy with what we have.Glad i decided to take a break from CFS3 and found out about Il-2 '46. Thanks to all those who made BAT possible.Regards,Scott

Members who have read this thread: 0