VRS Renewal Download

Thread: VRS Renewal Download

VRS Renewal Download

Hello.

Apparently, I need to pay to be able to re-download my purchased VRS software. If I havent extended the download period, will I still be able to activate the product using the older installer I have (in case I reinstall my fsx) ? Or do i have to pay again to activate the product. Im not really interested in downloading the latest version of the product. I am confused....

Thanks.
    Intel i5-2500K - Zotac GTX 750 Ti - 4GB G-Skills - Gigabyte B75M - Simbada 500 W PSU - 17' LED

No you don't need to pay.
    The downloads for the latest versions of the software are all on the VRS forums, in the support area
    Yes this is confusing, but I guess the standard store download page is just there for the initial customer who is not registered on the forums yet.

save this link and refer to it whwnever ther's an update

https://forums.vrsimulations.com/for...p?f=50&t=10283
    Three great things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life where you get to experience all three at the same time

I knew it wasnt as confusing as I thought.

Thank you.
    Intel i5-2500K - Zotac GTX 750 Ti - 4GB G-Skills - Gigabyte B75M - Simbada 500 W PSU - 17' LED

Members who have read this thread: 0