With trusting eyes behind me!!

Thread: With trusting eyes behind me!!

With trusting eyes behind me!!

ELLEN PANEOKS..The Stuff of Legends Would take to long to tell here story and list her years as an ALASKA BUSH PILOT am in the process of recovering all I had About her And lost it...but One thing Eludes me..Afters Searching to recover one of Writings,,"WITH TRUSTING EYES BEHIND ME " I Have not been Successful,,,,My Question are some Familier with Her?/ an does any one have a copy of her dramatic writing of the much acclaimed Story " WITH TRUSTING EYES BEHIND ME " IF ANY INFO"" GREATLY APPRECIATED !!,,THNX!!

jukebox.uaf.edu/site7/ellen-paneoks-slideshow

www.meaningfulfunerals.net/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=980913&fh_id=13412

www.aopa.org/news-and-media/all-news/2008/march/12/famed-alaska-bush-pilot-ellen-paneok-dies#.WJ4E8Oswf4I.facebook

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    If you Bing her name, an article that was originally in the AOPA magazine comes up. Her writings are attached to that article. The one you're looking for is one of those articles. I know this isn't the same as having an original copy, but it's close.

With trusting eyes behind me!

Thank You Sir..Will Try .,,

NO JOY ..Seems it will not come up..This and all her Writings...Will continue search...Thnx!!

hi lefty please accept my apology for not getting back to you sooner....also accept my sincere thanx...will keep this remarkable story and will share with many....again..thnx..vin!!

Members who have read this thread: 0