Jodel D112 last version is out
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Jodel D112 last version is out

  1. #1

    Jodel D112 last version is out


  2. #2
    Interesting, first plane I ever flew was a Jodel D.150, don't think I've ever seen a 150 available for FSX so this'll do
    "Thou shalt maintain thine airspeed lest the ground shalt rise up and smite thee"

  3. #3
    Looks more like a Jodel 1050/1051 than the 112?

    Martin

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by fallenphoenix1986 View Post
    Interesting, first plane I ever flew was a Jodel D.150, don't think I've ever seen a 150 available for FSX so this'll do
    http://www.danslesairs.fr/portail/in...jodel-dr-1050/ - maybe of interest?

    There is also a superb Robin DR221 that was available but I cana no longer find a link for it!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by guzzi View Post
    http://www.danslesairs.fr/portail/in...jodel-dr-1050/ - maybe of interest?

    There is also a superb Robin DR221 that was available but I cana no longer find a link for it!
    It is indeed, thanks.
    "Thou shalt maintain thine airspeed lest the ground shalt rise up and smite thee"

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by guzzi View Post
    http://www.danslesairs.fr/portail/in...jodel-dr-1050/ - maybe of interest?

    There is also a superb Robin DR221 that was available but I cana no longer find a link for it!
    Was it this one by Fravin?
    https://fs-tutoriels.com/robin-dr-221-fravin/
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.4
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by thefrog View Post
    Thanks, I lost the link too!

  8. #8
    Senior Administrator huub vink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Noordwijk, The Netherlands (EHVB)
    Age
    61
    Posts
    7,573
    Thank you Beercan!

    Last summer I stayed in Cancale which is at the West of the Baye de Mont Saint Michel. And I saw several Jodels there, assumingly on their way to Dinard-Pleurtuit-St. Malo airfield (LFRD).

    So the picture is spot on!

    Cheers,
    Huub

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by thefrog View Post

    Yes-many thanks for the link.

  10. #10
    I gave her a try in P3D, VC looks fantastic, outside is just ok. My Biggest problem with her was that as I was coming in to park I was only going about 10 kn and applied full break, the tail popped up in the air and then slammed back down "Crash" went the sim, game over.

    Don't think I will keep her in the hanger.

  11. #11
    To slow down a Jodel, it is necessary to alternate brakes left and right, left, right and so on.

    It is not possible to slow down both wheels on the real one but FsX don't allows us to use only the differential brakes.
    So, never slow down both wheels at the same time.

    It is real life, sometimes difficult, but it is life. The model reproduces exactly the reality.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by beercan View Post
    To slow down a Jodel, it is necessary to alternate brakes left and right, left, right and so on.

    It is not possible to slow down both wheels on the real one but FsX don't allows us to use only the differential brakes.
    So, never slow down both wheels at the same time.

    It is real life, sometimes difficult, but it is life. The model reproduces exactly the reality.

    Beercan is correct........ DAMHIK.
    François A. 'Navman' Dumas
    CEO and Chief Gopher of FSAddon Publishing

  13. #13
    I kind of love these cases of "reality is unrealistic".

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by beercan View Post
    To slow down a Jodel, it is necessary to alternate brakes left and right, left, right and so on.

    It is not possible to slow down both wheels on the real one but FsX don't allows us to use only the differential brakes.
    So, never slow down both wheels at the same time.

    It is real life, sometimes difficult, but it is life. The model reproduces exactly the reality.
    Interesting, I know that on real brakes you can adjust the brake force by how much pressure you apply, but in the sim, without rudder pedals its only on or off so I tend to just tap the brakes until its slow enough to come to a full stop, which is what I was doing. I supposed if I want to try it again I could adjust the brake effectiveness in the cfg file.

Members who have read this thread: 1

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •