Need some panel help

Thread: Need some panel help

Need some panel help

I'm Russianizing Biz's TU-2. The plane is awesome, but uses American gauges. SO I'm putting some Russian ones in. Only problem I'm running i n to is that both boost and RPM gauges are monitoring only the left engine. How can I get one of each to monitor the right?
    Take my love, take my land / Take me where I cannot stand, I don't care, I'm still free / You can't take the sky from me.

Take me out to the black / Tell 'em I ain't comin' back.

Burn the land and boil the sea / You can't take the sky from me...

I think you would need a L gauge and R gauge Wulf. If you open up the p-38 panel cfg. by dcc, this shows a Left and Right gauge. Don't know where Russian ones could be found though. Maybe one of Thicko's twin engine models???

When the short supply of Russian gauges has caused me problems, I resort toaged using Mopar Mikes 4 Engine Luftwaffe gauge set.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&FileType=cf s2-panels&page=downloads&Category=gauge&FileUploadNam e=&ammm=15&pap=1#download

Not accurate, but we can always say that the ever-resourceful Russians salvaged gauges from the German planes they shot down.

OBIO

Quote Originally Posted by dvslats View Post
    I think you would need a L gauge and R gauge Wulf. If you open up the p-38 panel cfg. by dcc, this shows a Left and Right gauge. Don't know where Russian ones could be found though. Maybe one of Thicko's twin engine models???

Upon further investigation, I found that Thicko's Pe-2/3 has the same issue. Has gotta be a way around this one.
    Take my love, take my land / Take me where I cannot stand, I don't care, I'm still free / You can't take the sky from me.

Take me out to the black / Tell 'em I ain't comin' back.

Burn the land and boil the sea / You can't take the sky from me...

Members who have read this thread: 0