Real Air Turbine Duke for P3D

Thread: Real Air Turbine Duke for P3D

Real Air Turbine Duke for P3D

I know Real air closed but is there anywhere I can purchase the Turbine Duke for P3D?
    I have looked around and can not find
    Rick

Jetline HellFire GT2 FSX PC, Win 7 Pro 64, P3DV3.4.22
    ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Professional LGA 1150 Motherboard
    Intel Core i7 a770K (4.3GHz Overclocked) Quad Core
    Antec 920 Dual Stage CPU Liquid Cooler
    Nvidia 1GB GeForce GTX 1080 ti
    16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz
    1TB 7200 RPM Seagate HDD+ 60GB SSD Cache
    Lifetime U.S Based Technical Support

" Don't criticize a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. And then who cares! You are a mile away and you have his shoes!!"

Yes this is a real shame. I wish they would remove the need to authenticate through them and just move it to 3rd party vendor site. Then we.could still purchase. I wanted to purchase the legacy v2...and found that they were closed for.business!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

from the real air website.

A NOTE ABOUT INSTALLERS GOING INTO THE FUTURE

At the moment the installers require you to enter a keycode and have that verified by an online database. We will ensure that continues to work for the forseeable future. We will never allow a situation to develop where paying customers are locked out of installing their products. At some point in the future we will create installers that do not require online activation to ensure that no paying customer will ever be unable to install what they paid for. Customer service will also continue into the future.

I should expect, in time, that perhaps we'll see some of their products offered again.

- Joseph
    VFR Simulations
    www.vfrsim.com

That will be welcome! I hope to acquire the legacy v2. I have their original for FSX and gladly it works in P3Dv3 as I don't use FSX anymore. But v2 looks to be the real performer....wish I had purchased while I had the chance! Such is life!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Members who have read this thread: 0