Ssw harrier 3.3.0 for p3d released

Thread: Ssw harrier 3.3.0 for p3d released

Hybrid View

Ssw harrier 3.3.0 for p3d released

SSW is proud to release his McDonnel-Douglas AV8-B II "Harrier" v. 3.3.0 in a completely revised version, the model is available for both FSX FSX/SE and P3D v. 3.x

RELEASE NOTES:

1. Compatible with both TacPack and vACMI
    2. Air to Air weapons: AIM9-L and gun
    3. Air To Ground weapons: MK82 SE, MK83, GBU 12 (vACMI only)
    4. Projected Moving Map Display, it uses real maps, maps coverage for almost all Europe and more can be downloaded freely from SSW site, it uses same maps as SSW Tornado.
    5. Internal model and external model have been revisited making it much more eye-candy, a new texture set done.
    6. Added new UBUNTU liveries for Spanish Armada
    7. Sound set completely redone sampled from real.
    8. Several other minor enhancements.
    9. It can be used with vACMI into JoinFS multiplayer net, not tested with TacPack and JoinFS.

GENERAL INFO
    1. Is a new major version that requested a lot of work, we had to slightly modify Harrier price, customers that have purchased previous models and want buy new version have to pay the difference between what they have paid and the new prices (10 €), customers that have FSX version and want switch on P3D version will have a 15 € coupon, to have above discount please open a ticket in the help desk. To obtain above discount customers should open a ticket into SSW help desk.
    2. Installer downloaded from the SSW store contains core files only, to complete the model customers have to download also textures and liveries from HERE

BTW:

P3D version is available now, FSX version will be released tomorrow.
    http://www.simskunkworks.com/store/images/ssw_sig.png

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Excellent news, SSW1! A sure buy for me!

SSW1, thanks for the information. Quick question to clarify, since I bought the original version, the upgrade price I have to pay is 10 Euro? Also, do you have screen shots of the upgraded model & VC?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    SSW1, thanks for the information. Quick question to clarify, since I bought the original version, the upgrade price I have to pay is 10 Euro? Also, do you have screen shots of the upgraded model & VC?
    To follow up: I have the FSXX version. If I buy the P3D version, do I have to pay for full price or do I get the discount. I will buy it anyway, but I would not like to accidently pay too much.

stick thread

May be is the wrong place, may i ask to stick this thread for a while ?
    TIA
    /SSW
    http://www.simskunkworks.com/store/images/ssw_sig.png

I would need some clarification: In your feature list above, you stated the GBU-12 are vACMI-only... Does it mean the laser targeting MFD will not be available for the TacPack users ?
    Why didn't you implement the standard TacPack laser targetting system, as used in the F-18 and the A-10 if I remember correctly ?

Very nice and CRG!

Btw. I see the PANDA software too (moving map), like it was in Tornado.
    Is it work as separate software (each time when we start the sim)?

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SSW1 View Post
    Corto,
    was my bad, sent the wrong file.
    "I' an human after all.."
    Fixed an hour later.
    But it seems that cannot lose opportunity to make public our errors larger or smaller
    cheers
    /SSW

Did you see my edit: Fixed after half an hour by the boss :-) Way to go:-) ?? Stop whining, I applauded! Superb support!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members who have read this thread: 0