NovaSim textures ??

Thread: NovaSim textures ??

NovaSim textures ??

I went to install a scenery and the ReadMe said I needed the Nova, Nova Gold and Novasim textures, all available on the Nova web site..

As you may know, the Nova web site has been closed for many years now.

I've had the Nova and Nova Gold textures since FS2002 was new, but I don't recall ever hearing of Novasim textures.

I searched the big download sites and came up empty. I asked Capt. Google to help and all he could come up with was a list of pages from various FS site forums with posts from people asking where they could get the Novasim textures - and no responses to any of them. It's like they never existed. But if scenery designers have used them, they must exist!

Does anyone know where to get a set of Novasim textures? Or have a set they could send me a copy of?

Also at Simviation.com in must have section.
    http://simviation.com/1/browse-Scenery+Design-99-5
    Ttfn

Pete

No, not those.

Those are the Nova Gold textures that I mentioned in my post that I've had for so many years.

Quote Originally Posted by Motormouse View Post
    Also at Simviation.com in must have section.
    http://simviation.com/1/browse-Scenery+Design-99-5
    Ttfn

Pete
    No, not those either.

The ones on that page are the regular Nova textures and the Nova Gold textures, the two sets I mentioned in my post that I already have.

There's also a set of Nova CFS3 textures on the list, but not the elusive NovaSim textures I'm looking for.

Hi Mick

I have a copy of the NovaSim textures by Rafael Garcia Sánchez. (nstext1.zip)

You can download a copy from https://app.box.com/s/1fpa6ums5dc274iliu3ip5sapoqvyeqg

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Andre
    www.arpaints.weebly.com

Yes!

Those are the ones!
    Thank you!!!!

I re-read the information that came with the scenery that needs them, and it said that they were not available at AvSim, FlightSim, SimV or the other big download sites, only from the Nova web site - which has been gone for years now.

So the only way to get them now is from someone else who got them long ago, like you. Anyone who doesn't already have them better click that link and grab a copy while you can. You need them some day and not be able to find them.

Thanks again Andre!

Members who have read this thread: 0