No FSAddon Support for awhile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No FSAddon Support for awhile

Icon9 No FSAddon Support for awhile

Dear all, I am really sorry to report that for the time being MY support and other FSAddon activities will be on a very low level.

Our house and home here in Italy got arson-ed and we cannot live in it for the time being. All the shenanigans with insurance and such is taking up all our time, whilst we are camping out with some Italian friends.

My office is not usable and I only have limited data 'in the cloud' (yeah, I'm old-fashioned). Everything is backed up, but until the house is livable again and I can get my office up and running, there is not much I can do with the backups.

This is a major blow to us, after having worked hard the past three years to get the house restructured and prepared for our definite move here, all paid from our small savings. I hope you can be patient until Nina and I have our life back on track and my systems back on-line.

Warmest regards,
    Francois
    François A. 'Navman' Dumas
    Retired - FSAddon Publishing
    Umbria, Italy

https://fssupport.com/fsblog/

Sorry to read of your misfortune, Francois. Hope you can sort the insurance and rebuild your Italian house even better than it was!
    Best wishes.

Auguri e Buona Fortuna !!!

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    I wish you all the best in these hard times, Francois!

Very sorry to hear of your trouble Francois. Very best of luck to you for your rebuilding.

Cheers,

Scott
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Francois

Are you still able to handle sales ? Only way we can help you out here stateside is with a little cash.
    T Square

The Load Toad

WEAPONS
    LOADER CREED
    We, the unwilling
    Led by the unknowing,
    Are doing the impossible,
    For the ungrateful.

What T-Square said!

The FSAddon site still looks operational. Been thinking about the Lockheed and the Waco. Now'd be a good time to help out with a purchase. Prayers are with you Francois.

Mike

Arson, you mean someone set it on fire? Hope the bugger was caught and appropriately taken care of. Not sure how they do that in Italy but no doubt folks here could give some good ideas.

Sorry to hear about the troubles!!!
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Very sorry to hear about your troubles,Francois.
    My best wishes to you and Nina.
    Mike

Very sorry to hear Francois. Hope you can get things sorted quickly.

Sterkte Francois. Dit is heel slecht nieuws voor jullie. Veel sterkte samen.

Hartelijke groeten,
    Anneke (en Rob)
    Anneke

I really hate Convicts and Criminals ... many a choice few words I would use but personally prefer to bringing them to justice !
    Last edited by stovall; February 7th, 2017 at 14:44.

Sorry to read that, Francois, and hope that things will be settled fast. This is awful and I hope they catch these misfits!

Best,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

My sites (including webshop) are still on-line and active, no worries there. But I cannot guarantee fast support if anythings goes wrong (that's why I took Misty Fjords off-line for now, because the automatic serial key generation for that doesn't work).

Thanks for all your good wishes and moral support. (And yes, the fire was started deliberately, and no, police is not really interested in searching for whoever did it....... Italy... :-( )

Just heard that our insurance will only pay less than 50% of the cleaning and restructuring...... so hot dang !
    Umbria, Italy

Going to website to buy something. Blessings and prayers.
    Sue

Found two to buy. Wish I could afford more...

My best wishes!

Francois, I really din't need it, but to do my part I bought the Hudson. I hope that my little bit helps!

Downloading "Avro Anson" as I type. My wife is a little upset with me (I have already spent my allowance for this month). Oh Well !!!!!!!! I'll try to buy one or two a month until you are back home.

God Bless .
    T Square

The Load Toad

WEAPONS
    LOADER CREED
    We, the unwilling
    Led by the unknowing,
    Are doing the impossible,
    For the ungrateful.

Damn, horrible people. I hope you are able to get everything back to where it was soon, for your own sanity. May karma come around and deliver to the coward who did this to you tenfold the trouble. I'll definitely be picking up something at your store this weekend; it isn't much, but it's something positive. Take care of yourself.

ouch, that's bad news!
    Veel succes met het weer op de rails krijgen!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Thank you everybody...... heart warming community !
    Umbria, Italy

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    Hoping things will get back to normal for you mate.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Hoping you and Nina can get things back to some normalcy, Francois. Downloading two aircraft packages I didn't have yet.

Traffic must be heavy, slow download speeds from normally pretty quick site.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

Sorry to hear that, Francois. Hope you and Nina are back in your house soon and it ends up better than it was before.

Best wishes.

this is strange,i woke up this morning wondering how you and your family were doing Francois,i hope you can get things back to your liking soon.

SOH-CM-2022
    Francois,
    Sorry to hear about your rotten experience.

Unfortunately there is little hope of the hooligans who did it getting caught unless they are caught red handed (so to speak) doing it again.

Oh well - there is always a silver lining - This gives me the perfect excuse to pick up a little Bobcat I have been wanting but couldn't really justify.

Ordered and paid for - will download in a little while, once the load eases up on your system.

Gavin

Members who have read this thread: 0